RIVERDALE LADY WARRIORS

riverdaleman

Congrats Coach Maxwell,

Good luck in M'boro, you'll do well. Thanks for believing in me & by doing so allowing me to change up things professionally. I hoped I helped you on your way too.

CJ

caN YOU tell us a little bit about her and why you think she will be successful at RIVERDALE and what she brings to the team

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

caN YOU tell us a little bit about her and why you think she will be successful at RIVERDALE and what she brings to the team

She was asst coach at Siegel Girls for a couple of years. 1st she is great person and 2nd she is great coach. Brings a great discipline and understanding of the game. She trains hard and practices hard like she wants the team to play. She is a great communicator and we know how important that is with young ladies. I think she will build on tradition of Riverdale and make them even better. Glad we have graduated from Siegel, as Coach Maxwell will turn up the heat in 7AAA.

She was asst coach at Siegel Girls for a couple of years. 1st she is great person and 2nd she is great coach. Brings a great discipline and understanding of the game. She trains hard and practices hard like she wants the team to play. She is a great communicator and we know how important that is with young ladies. I think she will build on tradition of Riverdale and make them even better. Glad we have graduated from Siegel, as Coach Maxwell will turn up the heat in 7AAA.

wow turn it u higher than coach burt did lol...than you for your insight please keep the insights coming..at least til i have the opportunity to meet her also what kind of staff will she bring with her or will she be retaining some of the current staff

wow turn it u higher than coach burt did lol...than you for your insight please keep the insights coming..at least til i have the opportunity to meet her also what kind of staff will she bring with her or will she be retaining some of the current staff

Just in keeping up with coaches here in williamson county she has to be the best coach here and it is sad to lose her. She did amazing things for INDY and riverdale just get ready you may have the steal of the season in coaches. I would love to know how many places were after her! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You not only got a great coach but you really are getting an incredible mentor for your team. Good luck next season!

those 2 post have got me EXCITED wooo hooo

GO LADY WARRIORS

When I saw the speculation the new coach was from Williamson county, I knew it was going to be H. Maxwell. Could be one of the reasons she wasn't interested in coming home to Coffee County. Great hire for Riverdale. Congrats to both Riverdale and H.M. Her intensity and passion will serve Riverdale well.

Just in keeping up with coaches here in williamson county she has to be the best coach here and it is sad to lose her. She did amazing things for INDY and riverdale just get ready you may have the steal of the season in coaches. I would love to know how many places were after her! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You not only got a great coach but you really are getting an incredible mentor for your team. Good luck next season!

Independence really let one get away and will regret it. Williamson's reputation with Coaches is getting a little tarnished but the proof is in the results. It appears tenure sometimes gets in the way of keeping coaches.

heard more great things about coach maxwell..there was a lot of applicants for the position but she was the clear cut choice so coach take it and run with it look forward to meeting you and watching your team

GO LADY WARRIORS

P.S. ALSO heard that we could have 2 very strong assistant coaches

Will she be retaining any of hte assistants there? if not who is thought to be named he new assistants