RIVERDALE LADY WARRIORS

riverdaleman

Then it is likely that everything will work out. Earlier, it was implied that he was not involved in coaching at this time. They know him and he can carry on as if it was last season. DH does not have to be stretched and the beat does go on.

They cancelled all the camps, his commitment is just so-so.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RD, fill this site in with how you thought RDale girls looked. and what you saw.

about the best way to sum up how i feel the RIVERDALE LADY WARRIORS looked is they are good and they are having fun Natalie made several nice plays to be honest we look to be about 10 deep...there was 3 players i did not know and one of them was a freshman and she will be playing varsity...she looked really good there wasa # 20 and a #11 that i did not know and they loooked good to #11 is all over the court and can shoot and #20 can do a lot of everything ....some of the players yall already know about from RIVERDALE spurlock, peyton,henry, nicole P,orman,and the other shooter whose name escapes me she played some last year and she made some plays today that is telling her new coach she wants to play...any of these 10 players can be on the court at anygiven time coach Maxwell has a lot to work with and i am anxious to see how the team ends up...you can tell there was some things they were working on as far as plays go and who is suppose to do what but they still ran it smooth....but i did see a lot of talent i liked coach Maxwells demeanor when a girl made a mistake she coached her and talked to her about it during a free throw or a timeout i talked to a few parents and they was really excited about how things are going and their daughters are really liking it which is the most important thing lol we are playing tomorrow at 1 at siegel against Lawrence County i will be there

Sorry i did not get to meet hicotton i do not seek posters on here as some choose to remain anonymous everyone knows who i am as i do not hide im also one of the big guys lol...but hicotton what did you think of what you saw?also let me know if their is a game change

about the best way to sum up how i feel the RIVERDALE LADY WARRIORS looked is they are good and they are having fun Natalie made several nice plays to be honest we look to be about 10 deep...there was 3 players i did not know and one of them was a freshman and she will be playing varsity...she looked really good there wasa # 20 and a #11 that i did not know and they loooked good to #11 is all over the court and can shoot and #20 can do a lot of everything ....some of the players yall already know about from RIVERDALE spurlock, peyton,henry, nicole P,orman,and the other shooter whose name escapes me she played some last year and she made some plays today that is telling her new coach she wants to play...any of these 10 players can be on the court at anygiven time coach Maxwell has a lot to work with and i am anxious to see how the team ends up...you can tell there was some things they were working on as far as plays go and who is suppose to do what but they still ran it smooth....but i did see a lot of talent i liked coach Maxwells demeanor when a girl made a mistake she coached her and talked to her about it during a free throw or a timeout i talked to a few parents and they was really excited about how things are going and their daughters are really liking it which is the most important thing lol we are playing tomorrow at 1 at siegel against Lawrence County i will be there

Sorry i did not get to meet hicotton i do not seek posters on here as some choose to remain anonymous everyone knows who i am as i do not hide im also one of the big guys lol...but hicotton what did you think of what you saw?also let me know if their is a game change

I was very impressed with the Lady Warriors today. They defeated Watertown by 42. Then they thumped Gallatin by 27. Lastly, they hammered Hillsboro by 22. I know, I know, it's only camp. However, they did look impressive. This team is very, very deep and very well coached. Look for them to be able to wear down opponents in the 2nd half of games this season. I'm going to try and make the 1pm game tomorrow, but no guarantees. How will I know u RD?

im a big guy tomorrow i will be dressed up because of work and i wear glasses also ask the lannings they know who i am in fact i sat with them today

Ah. Well then I believe I know who you are and you probably saw me today as Mr. Lanning introduced himself to me. If I can sneak away from the office for a couple of hours tomorrow, I'll definitely say hello.

Ah. Well then I believe I know who you are and you probably saw me today as Mr. Lanning introduced himself to me. If I can sneak away from the office for a couple of hours tomorrow, I'll definitely say hello.

thats me i need to get away from the office for a few it is a little harder since i dont have a child playing but it helps being a manager lol...

im really excited about how we looked i am not sure how good gallatin is but nevertheless we still looked solid and shot the ball good