RIVERDALE LADY WARRIORS

riverdaleman

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdales next game is at 400 at siegel...

we lost to Lawrence COunty this afternoon by about 3 or 4 points UNFOTUNATLY work got in the way so i was only able to see the lst 4 minutes of the game we came back and had a chance in the end but we didnt pull it out...i cant give you much details as i wasnt there but i was told that #32 Name jordon killed us they said she was really good and had most of their 30 something points...

so the LADY WARRIORS play again at 4 against hillsboro I THINK i may be wrong on that...i will be at my kids baseball games twins at 5:30 16 YEAR OLD AT 600 at RIVERDALE..so if someone could let me know how the team responded i would appreciate it

hicotton it was nice to meet you and i am looking forward to someone helping me with info on the games we havent had too many RIVERDALE posters the past few years

Riverdales next game is at 400 at siegel...

we lost to Lawrence COunty this afternoon by about 3 or 4 points UNFOTUNATLY work got in the way so i was only able to see the lst 4 minutes of the game we came back and had a chance in the end but we didnt pull it out...i cant give you much details as i wasnt there but i was told that #32 Name jordon killed us they said she was really good and had most of their 30 something points...

so the LADY WARRIORS play again at 4 against hillsboro I THINK i may be wrong on that...i will be at my kids baseball games twins at 5:30 16 YEAR OLD AT 600 at RIVERDALE..so if someone could let me know how the team responded i would appreciate it

hicotton it was nice to meet you and i am looking forward to someone helping me with info on the games we havent had too many RIVERDALE posters the past few years

Nice meeting you as well RD. Unfortunately, the girls dropped the 4PM game against Upperman by 12 points. Upperman shot the lights out!

Nice meeting you as well RD. Unfortunately, the girls dropped the 4PM game against Upperman by 12 points. Upperman shot the lights out!

Getting beaten by Upperman by 12 points is not that bad. They certainly are one of the best teams in the state. I'm not sure about Lawrence. CoachT might fill us in on them. Did you find the name of #20 for Riverdale? For some reason, some think Haislip that played for Indy last year may not be back there this year. I don't know. Some think she may have moved and transferred to Riverdale. Thats why the interest. Some would like to keep up with her. Of course with Riverdale losing Clarke Davis with her having to move to Texas, picking up a caliber of player like that who was the best player in 11AAA, was something that was not expected. Even with that, it is believed that Upperman was favored on a neutral floor but preseason who could tell who was the favorite. if you find out who 20 is, please post it.

Getting beaten by Upperman by 12 points is not that bad. They certainly are one of the best teams in the state. I'm not sure about Lawrence. CoachT might fill us in on them. Did you find the name of #20 for Riverdale?

yeah the poster who said her name was correct from indy also i was right about #11 name being ashley she is all over the court and can shoot...

RD, this player was acknowledged as the best player in 11AAA and many thought she could play Division I next year. Certainly, 7AAA might play a different type of Basketball than 11AAA and time will tell. Losing Clark hurt but this player will not hurt you in the least. I'm not sure where the other player came from but she likely is a transfer also. Looks like RDale is loaded once you get the players playing together. Pretty good, got a coach and maybe two transfers.

But I think you know, going thru that meatgrinder of round robin in 7AAA, a team cannot have too many players and some of those venues you have to go play in are some of the toughest in the state. You will still have to play very well and hope you get out of there without being beaten.

RD, this player was acknowledged as the best player in 11AAA and many thought she could play Division I next year. Certainly, 7AAA might play a different type of Basketball than 11AAA and time will tell. Losing Clark hurt but this player will not hurt you in the least. I'm not sure where the other player came from but she likely is a transfer also. Looks like RDale is loaded once you get the players playing together. Pretty good, got a coach and maybe two transfers.

although i havent met coach Maxwell just a good game coach thing i am sure from all that i hear about her that i wont have to recruit anymore because she will recruit by reputation and respect that she has in the basketball circles(which i am not a part of as i am in baseball and football circles )so it should be a great few years coming to RIVERDALE

But I think you know, going thru that meatgrinder of round robin in 7AAA, a team cannot have too many players and some of those venues you have to go play in are some of the toughest in the state. You will still have to play very well and hope you get out of there without being beaten.

Who acknowledged her as the best player in 11AAA?