Friday's Loser from MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That may not be the story you got, but that is the explanation the school gave her.

What story did you get. At this time its not for me to talk about the starting pitcher.

Let me back up and say I asked casually at the game last night only because I was looking forward to watching the Mt. Juliet/Cookeville game today thinking there would be a "Morris" on the mound for both teams. No one really gave me an answer - just that neither one of the girls actually quit the team. It seemed a little awkward so I didn't ask anymore questions. If what you are saying is true, it maybe some high school coaches don't like skill specific coaches trying to make their players better. Makes no sense but hey I guess it happens. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Sounds like Cookeville might have some internal issues that Mr. Noitall couldn't see in his crystal ball. But he was right in saying that Mt. Juliet would come out on top in the match up tonight! So does Mr. Noitall have a prediction for the championship game?

Blackman vs. Salpointe Catholic??”this team did not come a long way to lose! Why would you travel this far if you did not think that your team was very good? Blackman will be the loser game!

Blackman vs. GPS??”is there any doubt who will be the loser?? Blackman is the loser today!

Cannon County vs. St. Andrew??™s??”Wow what a game this will be today! Loser will be St. Andrew??™s by a bunch!!

Columbia vs. Knox Central??”could be a good game but for some reason the Lady Lions will not win this one today! Loser Columbia

Friendship Christian vs. Cornersville??”to good Single A teams playing in this game but FCS has more fire power and better pitching! Loser Cornersville

Lebanon vs. Father Ryan??”the way that Lebanon has been playing defense and not getting the hits this will be a very long game for the Ladies from Lebanon! Katy will have great game against weak bats. Loser Lebanon!

Tullahoma vs. Marshall County??”the ladies from Wildcat Country will enjoy playing this AA school today! If Marshall County can not beat Page why would they think they could be the Mighty Wildcats??? Loser Marshall County!

Lipscomb vs. Coffee County??”The CC teams has a bunch of problems and facing Lipscomb is not a good team to be facing. Lipscomb is only a AA school but will be good enough to beat this AAA school. Loser is CC!

Page vs. Friendship Christian??”The Ladies from Page has not been playing very many games this season and have not play a team as good as FCS! Yes FCS is a small private school in Wilson County and yes Page is bigger AA public school in Williamson County. But the smaller school will win today. Loser Page

Page vs. Forrest??”This time the Ladies from Page will be playing another single A team and the results will be the same! Loser Page!

MJ vs. Cookeville??”this game could be very ugly! If MJ pitches Morris I hope that Cookeville can see the ball because they are not going to win this one for sure! Loser Cookiee ville!

i'll have you know, mrnoitall, Blackman was not the loser friday night. it was a tie. 9-9 but i will give you this, blackman was losing but we came back.

Noitall...I will be one of the guys cooking at the Border Battle....be sure and stop by the cook tent, introduce yourself, and I will fix you a special sandwich.

Please let us know if he showed up. My bet is no but just in case please get a picture of him eating his sandwich. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Thats not very nice of you 2 guys. Those insinuations would discourage anyone from eating one of your sandwiches. You must not have been preparing the food in the past. What a couple of losers.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Per ERA watch the name calling as it will get you banned from the site. You must stay within the guidelines. Either ignore someone if they offend you or keep your comments civil.

Just show up for your sandwich! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Noitall...I will be one of the guys cooking at the Border Battle....be sure and stop by the cook tent, introduce yourself, and I will fix you a special sandwich.

Wow "sahasdad" I can not wait to come to the "Football town for a special sandwich" I will be the man with a cap on his head I am sure you will be able to pick me out! Now please share with me what I can expect from you for a great sandwich. That is another thing that you all do really well down there! Cook and play football! Well it has been a while since your football team was that good but you do have a great football coach and you have a great softball field! Now only if you could win then you would have it all! But it will be a long time before you ever see state I am afraid but hey you all are having fun and that is the main thing! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />