Best Juniors this upcoming yr? And What SOON to be juniors are underra

Aaron Puckett from White County. 6'6" Center will be one of the best post players in the area. He had some health problems this year and got them straightend out. Played great in the tournaments. He will be hard to stop next year. Played very well this year.

Puckett is an upcoming senior...He's all right. He'll play college ball because of his fundamentals but he's not amazing.

Dajuan Brown at Blackman is a beast.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope... but would be ranked in the top 50 underclassmen I believe.

Thanks GC, so he is a solid player... could you compare him to a player in District 13AA? I've seen everyone play in 13AA so if there is anyone that comes to mind let me know a name, team, and number so I can make sure we're on the same page

I hear Tyler Hood 6'6 from Lenoir City has already been receiving letters. Anyone know who the letters are from. Not sure how to judge the kid. He's tall and a good ball player but he's really all LC had this year, no other player averaged in the double digits. Does this make him look better to colleges averaging in the low 20's on a team with no one else having doubles or does he just look good on paper?

Nope... but would be ranked in the top 50 underclassmen I believe.

Terry Hammonds is the one you have to watch instead of Levon Tate. Tate had a good tournament but he is for sure not the best of the best. In our region the reason they came back was because Hammond got the cast off his wrist in the district and was playing almost 100% by region time. He and Puckett broke bones the same night, Hammond a wrist and Puckett a hand. They will be the best two players in Region 4 next year if they both stay healthy. Levon Tate is not even close to these two .

Terry Hammonds is the one you have to watch instead of Levon Tate. Tate had a good tournament but he is for sure not the best of the best. In our region the reason they came back was because Hammond got the cast off his wrist in the district and was playing almost 100% by region time. He and Puckett broke bones the same night, Hammond a wrist and Puckett a hand. They will be the best two players in Region 4 next year if they both stay healthy. Levon Tate is not even close to these two .

See I didn't know all of that.. I only know what was on the sites I look at!

The rankings are as follows. Thomas Greer is probably the most underrated of all. Hardly anybody has heard of this kid. This is going to be a really good class!!!!! I say no fewer than 5 will play D1. Liberty is going to be special in 2010. Bolivar will be really good to...they have acouple of good ones to go with Murphy and Tisdale from the class of 2011. These ranking can change going into next season...after the summer of AAU ball. Some could be added and some can move up or down. These rankings were right after the state tournement.

Rank 2010

2 PRATHER, CASEY 6-4 WF JACKSON NORTHSIDE may be the best from the west since Tony Delk

16 JOHNSON, TARIUS 6-2 SG JACKSON LIBERTY TECH

22 WINDOM, KANEAL 6-0 SG JACKSON CENTRAL-MERRY

30 MURPHY, JAY 5-7 PG BOLIVAR CENTRAL

31 GREER, THOMAS 6-3 SG ATWOOD WEST CARROLL

42 TISDALE, RICKY 5-8 PG BOLIVAR CENTRAL

44 WILLIAMS, CORDARO 5-11 SG JACKSON LIBERTY TECH

51 KIZER, DESHAWN 6-3 WF LEXINGTON LEXINGTON

62 BLALOCK, JUJUAN 6-2 WF JACKSON LIBERTY TECH

76 CLARK, JARSTON 6-1 SG JACKSON LIBERTY TECH

86 PARKS, RICKY 6-3 WF JACKSON LIBERTY TECH

111 FULLER, JEREMY 5-6 PG JACKSON CENTRAL-MERRY

133 MILLER, BRAXTON 6-3 WF TRENTON PEABODY

134 HERNDON, KYLE 5-9 PG CAMDEN CAMDEN

146 SNOW, CHARLES 5-11 SG BIG SANDY BIG SANDY

Rank 2011

13 ANTHONY, KENDALL 5-5 PG JACKSON LIBERTY TECH

21 WHITEHORN, DEMETRIUS 6-3 WF BOLIVAR CENTRAL

39 ARNOLD, JOEVONTAE 6-0 PG JACKSON LIBERTY TECH

60 MILLER, E.J. 5-8 PG JACKSON USJ

Where did you get these rankungs from?

Kerry Hammonds*

Kerry Hammonds*

yeah, This week he made first team in the Murfreesboro area. Tate got honorable mention. He was just out hurt for some time and if he had not gotten his cast off where he could play in the tournaments I don't think they would have made it.