Best Juniors this upcoming yr? And What SOON to be juniors are underra

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone heard anything about these kids?

Corey Stanton-Class of 2010-from Springfield

Levon Tate-Class of 2010-from Murfreesboro Siegel... AAU team- Nashville Celtics

Josh Tidwell-Class of 2010-from Brentwood (he might have transfered to Nashville Christian Academy)

I've seen some things about them being ranked in the top 25 underclassmen in the state but I haven't seen them play or heard anything about them... Just wondering if they are overrated or the real deal!

I have heard of Cory Stanton from Springfield. I have seen this kid play since he was a little kid and this kid is great. In his sophomore year, he lead his team in scoring with over 20 points a game. Think he could be a D1 player when he graduates and he actually has a few D1 schools looking at him already.

I have heard of Cory Stanton from Springfield. I have seen this kid play since he was a little kid and this kid is great. In his sophomore year, he lead his team in scoring with over 20 points a game. Think he could be a D1 player when he graduates and he actually has a few D1 schools looking at him already.

Thanks... What AAU team does he play for?

The last that I have heard was the he was playing for Tennessee Tigers but he might not be playing for them now.

I was looking for what team he played for and thats the only AAU team I left out.. guess that is how it works /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

He was the team this year. He set the pace and led the Jackets all season. Last year there was 10 seniors on the team and he was getting ample game time as a freshman, once the 10 seniors graduated, a lot of people expected a average .500 or below season but he took the team on his shoulders averaging 20 a game as bbgurl states. He is something to watch.

Tyler Hood is a very good player to be coming up. And a few more from my area are:

Demonte Simpson 6'9" C-very dominant in the post and very good hands.

Blake Jenkins 6'7" G-great athleticism and gaurd skills.

Micah Ballard 6'4" G-grat shooter and a smart gaurd.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyler Hood is a very good player to be coming up. And a few more from my area are:

Demonte Simpson 6'9" C-very dominant in the post and very good hands.

Blake Jenkins 6'7" G-great athleticism and gaurd skills.

Micah Ballard 6'4" G-grat shooter and a smart gaurd.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demonte and Blake will be seniors next year, not juniors.

Best junior to be in ET is Jalen Steele of Fulton, by far, imo. After that, I think Travai Pryor of A-E has the most upside. Hood of LC had a breakout year as a sophomore last year. I will be interested to see how he continues to develop. He definitely has the size to be a D1 recruit if his perimeter skills continue to develop.

I think Ballard will likely have his breakout year next year for WB. He has a great feel for the game and will be the clear scoring option # 1 for the Govs next year, so he should put up the numbers. I just hope he can stay healthy because if anyone deserves some good things to happen on the court, its Micah Ballard.

Demonte and Blake will be seniors next year, not juniors.

Best junior to be in ET is Jalen Steele of Fulton, by far, imo. After that, I think Travai Pryor of A-E has the most upside. Hood of LC had a breakout year as a sophomore last year. I will be interested to see how he continues to develop. He definitely has the size to be a D1 recruit if his perimeter skills continue to develop.

I think Ballard will likely have his breakout year next year for WB. He has a great feel for the game and will be the clear scoring option # 1 for the Govs next year, so he should put up the numbers. I just hope he can stay healthy because if anyone deserves some good things to happen on the court, its Micah Ballard.

i think if your going to include players from teams like l.c. and william blount, you have to go a little further south and include the sophmore from greenback, titlow, played at l.c. freshman year had a really strong showing in every game as a freshman. started for the kees and made a very big contribution and helped lead the kees to the substate for the first time in 25 years and they played a tough schedule lots of 2a and 3a teams first time ever winning 20 games,prepxtra averages 10.1 points 6.8 boards 1.1 blocks 47% from field 68 from free throw line not bad stats for a first year starter, all district and all district tournament team, this team also had two other players average double digits, im looking forward to see this kid play next year, has good size too, the coach said hes 6,4 and weighs 200 pounds, may be the best player gb has ever had, we'll see , but he has to be on the list..

Tavirous Johnson ( I think I spelled it right) from Libety Tech will be one of the top players in the state for the class of 2010. Not the same type of recruit as Joe Jackson and Casey Prather but Johnson will be one of the better recruits..at least I think so. Jay Murphy from Bolivar will be another very good player.