Farragut better watch out?

panther93

Farragut is always good...They are like the maryville of football only in baseball...but this year the powell panthers are way better and way more talented than the farragut admirals...whenever they play powell will make Farragut look like a bunch of fifth grade girls...BANK ON IT!!! Throw some D's on it...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Farragut is always good...They are like the maryville of football only in baseball...but this year the powell panthers are way better and way more talented than the farragut admirals...whenever they play powell will make Farragut look like a bunch of fifth grade girls...BANK ON IT!!! Throw some D's on it...

what is powell's record by the way

Fifth grade girls are obviously tougher than I realized then.

I'm hoping the Powell players won't be taking Farragut as lightly as panther93.

if powell even gets a chance to play farragut. they need to concentrate on getting out of their district.

Powell will beat Farragut in what? Wiffle Ball? Because I dont even think they can do that. Powell won't get out of their district.

Another classic example of Powell fulfilling their stereotype.

Just hang'em up and tryout for soccer.

Powell will beat Farragut in what? Wiffle Ball? Because I dont even think they can do that. Powell won't get out of their district.

Another classic example of Powell fulfilling their stereotype.

Just hang'em up and tryout for soccer.

this thread must be a joke with the powell fans just trying to stir something up. b/c panther93 hasnt said anything else