Best Sophomores?

photography101

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIVERDALE STARTS 3 sophmores in the feild and their are 2 kids that dh that are sophmores the DH guys are COLE RADABAUGH AND JORDAN DAVIS Left feild is JAKE FRANCIS center feild is RYAN STEPHENS and first base is RICHIE PEARL all 4 have contributed in one way or another during the season and will be tremendous players for RIVERDALE in the future as far as the best i dont know but those are our sophmores that start and play...we have another jonathon fisher who looks good in the OF when jake pitches so we have alot of sohpmoresRIVERDALE STARTS 3 sophmores in the feild and their are 2 kids that dh that are sophmores the DH guys are COLE RADABAUGH AND JORDAN DAVIS Left feild is JAKE FRANCIS center feild is RYAN STEPHENS and first base is RICHIE PEARL all 4 have contributed in one way or another during the season and will be tremendous players for RIVERDALE in the future as far as the best i dont know but those are our sophmores that start and play...we have another jonathon fisher who looks good in the OF when jake pitches so we have alot of sohpmoresRIVERDALE STARTS 3 sophmores in the feild and their are 2 kids that dh that are sophmores the DH guys are COLE RADABAUGH AND JORDAN DAVIS Left feild is JAKE FRANCIS center feild is RYAN STEPHENS and first base is RICHIE PEARL all 4 have contributed in one way or another during the season and will be tremendous players for RIVERDALE in the future as far as the best i dont know but those are our sophmores that start and play...we have another jonathon fisher who looks good in the OF when jake pitches so we have alot of sohpmoresRIVERDALE STARTS 3 sophmores in the feild and their are 2 kids that dh that are sophmores the DH guys are COLE RADABAUGH AND JORDAN DAVIS Left feild is JAKE FRANCIS center feild is RYAN STEPHENS and first base is RICHIE PEARL all 4 have contributed in one way or another during the season and will be tremendous players for RIVERDALE in the future as far as the best i dont know but those are our sophmores that start and play...we have another jonathon fisher who looks good in the OF when jake pitches so we have alot of sohpmores

BGA's first baseman England Smith is a sophmore that started as a freshman and Micheal Moore the second base is another sophmore that started as a freshman. Michael Moore has already hit 2 grand slams, both at the Sunshine Classic at Westminster. England also is the number 2 pitcher for BGA. Both can play ball.