McCallie vs CSAS

bluelion

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcallie lucky to have held on. Mccallie is not as good as CCS or Baylor, I believe tose are the two best teams in Hamilton Cty. As I was leaving the game I heard a McCallie mom, say that "it would have been embarrasing to have tied CSAS". I bit my tounge and left the game. It amazaes me the arogance. Just because there is 200k in tuiton on the field does not make you a great team.

I think if the message board was based on what fans said in the stands it sure would be a lot more exciting to read but far from the truth. The score was 3-0 at half on a muddy rainy field on a night where other key games were canceled in Chattanooga ie Baylor vs Webb, with Dalton and Baylor both next week; think about it? Two key players on college tours this week and lots of playing time for many and a host of experiments. However,Duncan's goal for CSAS at the end of the game was certainly a beautiful thing. When you go 18 to 18 and drive the ball in the back of the net no matter who is on the field you just have to stand and clap no matter what side you are cheering for. Unless, that McCallie. Baylor, GPS, CCS, Webb and many other privates around the state have changed their admissions test currently non of them require a soccer tryout to attend. I am sure the Big Blue would have liked to have played better and no one every wants to get upset. If McCallie plays next week as they did last night it will require Baylor and Dalton to also have the worse games of their seasons to beat either.

CSAS should be very proud of their second half play it showed a lot to what they could do if they can link a full game of play together. Good luck to both schools.

Mcallie lucky to have held on. Mccallie is not as good as CCS or Baylor, I believe tose are the two best teams in Hamilton Cty. As I was leaving the game I heard a McCallie mom, say that "it would have been embarrasing to have tied CSAS". I bit my tounge and left the game. It amazaes me the arogance. Just because there is 200k in tuiton on the field does not make you a great team.

Webb vs Baylor was cancelled due to us (Webb) having to traving from Knoxville in who knows what kind of weather. Generally this is done if one of the teams is traveling with horrible weather predicted. Had both been local teams we would have played as you did last night.

I think if the message board was based on what fans said in the stands it sure would be a lot more exciting to read but far from the truth. The score was 3-0 at half on a muddy rainy field on a night where other key games were canceled in Chattanooga ie Baylor vs Webb, with Dalton and Baylor both next week; think about it? Two key players on college tours this week and lots of playing time for many and a host of experiments. However,Duncan's goal for CSAS at the end of the game was certainly a beautiful thing. When you go 18 to 18 and drive the ball in the back of the net no matter who is on the field you just have to stand and clap no matter what side you are cheering for. Unless, that McCallie. Baylor, GPS, CCS, Webb and many other privates around the state have changed their admissions test currently non of them require a soccer tryout to attend. I am sure the Big Blue would have liked to have played better and no one every wants to get upset. If McCallie plays next week as they did last night it will require Baylor and Dalton to also have the worse games of their seasons to beat either.

CSAS should be very proud of their second half play it showed a lot to what they could do if they can link a full game of play together. Good luck to both schools.

You can also turn the arrogance around chattanooga. I graduated from a public school....but I can't tell you how many games I have been to with a public against McCallie or Baylor. And all of the comments made towards the private schools. Silly comments about being rich boys and whatever. So many of these kids are not rich either....parents just elect pay all they can...have....whatever because it is worth it to them. Yes, I have heard some stupid comments from public school parents that are downright embarrassing and sounds jeolous for whatever reason. I just want you to realize that it cuts both ways as in anything. When do you guys play McCallie? I know you are CSAS but from all of your posts....you seem very CCS also.