Smith County Basketball

ukhoops

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard from a relaible source that Coach Angel has resigned as head coach at Smith County High School. Anyone know of any replacements for this job?

Yes...Stacy has resigned. He did a very good job...and is leaving education for a better opportunity. Good luck to Stacy in his new endeavour. I am sure a good replacement will be found.

Yes...Stacy has resigned. He did a very good job...and is leaving education for a better opportunity. Good luck to Stacy in his new endeavour. I am sure a good replacement will be found.

To me it is sad we lose good teachers and coaches because of pay.When I believe there is not many jobs more important.

There is no doubt about that.

Stacy was a dedicated young man and potentially a good young coach. Look there is no $$$$$ in this business but we do it because we enjoy it. Hate to see him leave the profession. Good luck to those great folks on the "Hill" in finding a replacement.

In the last 20 sumthin years

Peercy

Huffines

Craighead

Bray ?

Thompson

Ashe

Storie?

Spivey

Sanders

Angel

.....Next

I could be wrong, but thats close. and 2 of those coaches had at least 5 year tenures. Why is this school a revolving door for BASKETBALL coaches, girls aint much better???

Maybe a return of Thompson????