CAK/CATHOLIC

timeforsoccer

You can be my wingman anytime. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We are totally dating ourselves with mention of top gun. I actually watched that in the theater. Oh man. Hope you all have a good time today, G. Sometimes the best medicine is a fun practice (I like soccer golf, except that I never win). Hope Doug recovers quickly and can return to the field soon.

I really can't get the theme song from Top Gun out of my head now. Great!

For a fun pratice I prefer soccer tennis and for some reason the kids like World Cup.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a fun pratice I prefer soccer tennis and for some reason the kids like World Cup.

Battle Ball worked VERY nicely. I lined all the boys up on the base line of the gym and told them to partner up. This is usually followed by hard conditioning, so they all groaned. I then told them for one partner to go to the other side, and had my assistant bring out the battle balls. They were pumped (I don't know if it was more of a relief from sprints or the love of smashing a ball into one of your friends or coaches bodies!)

We played for a solid hour, and had an absolute blast. The football and basketball coaches came in and were quite puzzled. I told them this is a standard conditioning practice for all soccer teams. They just nodded, and then joined in! My team got crushed the entire hour! Let me tell you, though, it felt VERY good to pummel those boys with those battle balls! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I suggest this highly to any team that needs to have a little fun!

Battle Ball worked VERY nicely. I lined all the boys up on the base line of the gym and told them to partner up. This is usually followed by hard conditioning, so they all groaned. I then told them for one partner to go to the other side, and had my assistant bring out the battle balls. They were pumped (I don't know if it was more of a relief from sprints or the love of smashing a ball into one of your friends or coaches bodies!)

We played for a solid hour, and had an absolute blast. The football and basketball coaches came in and were quite puzzled. I told them this is a standard conditioning practice for all soccer teams. They just nodded, and then joined in! My team got crushed the entire hour! Let me tell you, though, it felt VERY good to pummel those boys with those battle balls! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I suggest this highly to any team that needs to have a little fun!

Gaw, battle ball. The second best game in the history of P.E. time fillers. I really am disappointed to hear that you didnt take advantage of the game of all games, Super Extreme Destructo Crazy Ball. That would've really puzzled the other coaches.