District 8-AAA UP FOR GRABS

MustangSally

The District title is now up for grabs after Shelbyville beat Tullahoma 1-0 in eight innings tonight in Shelbyville. This following the Tullahoma loss at Lincoln County last night. All of the games are big from here on out. Share your thoughts on what you think might happen the rest of the way. Looking forward to a good finish andGood Luck to all teams.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The District title is now up for grabs after Shelbyville beat Tullahoma 1-0 in eight innings tonight in Shelbyville. This following the Tullahoma loss at Lincoln County last night. All of the games are big from here on out. Share your thoughts on what you think might happen the rest of the way. Looking forward to a good finish andGood Luck to all teams.

Well certainly a big win by Shelbyville but, you have to keep the wheel rolling. They have never been in this position before. It would be interesting to see how they finish. Tullahoma still has Jones, so they will probably have the chance to win the rest. The wild card in this district, in my opinion is Coffee County. I think they are playing better than everybody in the district. But I will say this, if Shelbyville wins out, they are your district champions. I don't think anybody would have predicted that.

Well certainly a big win by Shelbyville but, you have to keep the wheel rolling. They have never been in this position before. It would be interesting to see how they finish. Tullahoma still has Jones, so they will probably have the chance to win the rest. The wild card in this district, in my opinion is Coffee County. I think they are playing better than everybody in the district. But I will say this, if Shelbyville wins out, they are your district champions. I don't think anybody would have predicted that.

Thank you for you confidence in my ability to pick the losers! I think if Tullahoma does not get their bats going that we are putting to much pressure on Jones to keep us in ball games! This is a team effort and the hitters are letting us down now! We can make excuses why we are not scoring runs and why they are scoring runs and the coaching, the defense, or whatever now is the time that a team needs to be playing their best ball and I do not see that in us now! Some people may not like these comments but sometimes the truth hurts! "Basketball School" deserved to win the game last night. I saw something in the ???Basketball School??? that I had not seen in a long time and that was self-confidence in them and the coach and I thought the fans were also involved. It was a great night for softball but the Wildcats just did not score any runs! The Mighty Wildcats better get it together or this could have been the year! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Looks like it's down to 4 teams. Big night tonight with Coffee County/Lawrenceburg and Columbia/Shelbyville games. It's Step up or Shut up time.

Coffee County won 5--3

From the way it sounded on the radio they were playing excellent ball tonight. Kristen pitched a good game and the bats were hot, as well as a solid defense. The way they are playing I'd wouldn't want to face them this next week. They are hot as a $2 pistol on Saturday night. Good job ladies.

From the way it sounded on the radio they were playing excellent ball tonight. Kristen pitched a good game and the bats were hot, as well as a solid defense. The way they are playing I'd wouldn't want to face them this next week. They are hot as a $2 pistol on Saturday night. Good job ladies.

Thanks for listening and the girls are playing great. Tiffany and Whitney signed with Martin Methodist congrats ladies.

The win tonight over Lawrenceburg keeps Coffee hopes alive, at least until Tuesday. Great ball game. Both teams were putting the bats on the ball. Coffee put together the error free game it needed to beat Lawrenceburg. Next week is huge for Tullahoma, Shebyville and Lawrenceburg!

All three of those teams still have a shot.