Thursday Losers for April 17 by MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll

Blackman vs. The Mighty Wildcats---Unless we can get our bats out of our bat bags this will not be a very good night for the Wildcats. Also, Blackman is playing really well at this point of the season and is feeling really good about their chances for winning district since the loss of Cat. We have Jones but do we have the hitting is the question? Loser again is the Mighty Wildcats!

Coffee County vs. Lawrence County---Coffee County is playing better and is beginning to have some self confidence in their play. Very big district game and Lawrence County can not afford to lose this game. Loser is CC

Mule School vs. Basketball School---Big win last night for the ???Basketball School??? over 1st place Wildcats! Tonight is as big of a game because now the BB school can win district if they win out! The question is can they win out? They still have some tough games ahead and people will be gunning for them but the ???Mule School is going south as the BB school is moving up the ladder! Loser is the Mule School!

Phil Fulmer??™s School vs. Football School---These two teams are in the lower half of the district standings but one team is playing better and the other one may be looking for the season to be over! The Football School is playing a lot better and the younger players are becoming more mature about what it takes to win! The Football School will keep Phil??™s team on the bottom for a while longer! Loser is Phil??™s School!

Portland vs. Goodpasture---I have a very strong feeling that the crystal ball is telling me the truth about this game! Loser again Portland!

Red Boiling Springs vs. Monterey---These single A teams will have the ESPN game of the day. I would be willing to bet someone who is reading this has never been to RBS or Monterey but do not worry because the giant ESPN will show the world where these two places are today. Loser is RBS??¦.I am sure they are not really for football!

Greenbrier vs. Station Camp---Well the big Green Machine beat up on the Lady Devils yesterday to take over 2nd place and this district is all about 2nd place! With Goodpasture in their district they need to always think about 2nd because they will never see 1st! But today Greenbrier will continue the winning streak and the Loser is Station Camp who is having a very bad year again!

Smith County vs. Livingston Academy---Well the Owls took two games from Cannon County earlier this week and has started to play a lot better as the season has gone along. They almost beat Macon but of course this game is not about almost! But the team has confidence in the coach and they have made some changes in their line-up which has made them better. They will continue their winning ways. Loser is LA (Not Los Angeles in California)

Warren County---Cookeville---Well these two teams are both just right above last place and they do not want to lose. Warren County is playing better and Cookieeville has the Duff tournament this weekend. (Where have all of the teams gone from this tournament?)

Both teams are weak on pitching this year! But Warren County may have just a little more power with the bats. Loser is Cookieeville!

Dickson County vs. Kenwood---If you had asked about this game a month of ago I would have laughed at you! But the folks in DC land are having a bunch of internal problems and it is going into the crowd as well! Some players have said that they may move to the other school in the county next year! But Kenwood is at the wrong place today. Loser is Kenwood??¦will they play their JV or varsity today?

FRA vs. Ezell Harding---Well I am not sure that anyone wants to win district this year! I know who will not win it! Loser is FRA again!

Hume-Fogg vs. David Lipscomb---Very big game! Lipscomb is having problems with parents about who is the best pitcher. I do not believe the coach has a problem because he will pitch who he wants! But the last time they got together DL left their bats at home and could not score! Well you had better score if you are going to win or at least that was what I was told! But today I see in the crystal ball that the Loser will be Hume-Fogg!

MJ vs. Smyrna---Ok what do you want me to say? Loser is Smyrna as bad as MJ wants to make it!

Rossview vs. Springfield---Big win for the Hawks yesterday and they will continue winning another district championship! Loser is Springfield!

Cornersville vs. Cascade---This is the game that Cascade11 wants to know who will win, well that is a very simple answer it is the team that scores the most runs! Come on Cascade11 you knew that didn??™t you? Well Cascade is playing very well and so is Cornersville! I had a chance to see Cornersville and I think that they have one of the most talented team in the single A districts but they also have Forrest who may have the best athletic talent in the state! Cascade has good pitching as well as Cornersville but who has the best hitters? I think Cornersville! Loser is Cascade!

Columbia Academy vs. Culleoka??”Loser is Culleoka! Playing a good team not a great team but a good team!

Creek Wood vs. Harpeth---CW is having a very fun year in district but is having problems outside of their district! But this is a district game and they will continue their winning ways against Harpeth! The question is will they have some new players from Dickson County next year?? Loser is Harpeth!

Montgomery Central vs. Stewart County---Both teams is very hard to read this year! One time MC looks good that they may challenge for district play-offs then they lose! Stewart County does not have the pitching that the other schools have in district! Played CW a good game yesterday but still came away with a L. This will continue today! Loser is Stewart County or Dover High School! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Coffee County....a winner 5--3

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be a rumor: Portland beat Goodpasture.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> U are right it must have been a rumor! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Good luck to both but gotta pull for Cascade. I think our Lady Rockets are hosting FC Boyd tonight. We enjoyed the big win last night over Community. Great job pitching by Shelby and Rachel. Go Lady Rockets!

Hey, LoveThoseRockets, Forrest has a good little 8th grade pitcher that moved up after middle school ball completed. Has Brooke seen anytime on the mound yet?

Hey, LoveThoseRockets, Forrest has a good little 8th grade pitcher that moved up after middle school ball completed. Has Brooke seen anytime on the mound yet?

Don't know Cascade11. I've only seen one game, the Community game, and Shelby and Rachel Curtis pitched. And both did a superb job, I might add. Hope to see more, soon! Where is the district tournament?