Tennessee High School Football Helmets

Bill#49

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You fans have been awesome at sending in your helmets to the site. With the latest run of helmets in the past five days, there are under 100 to go. Current total is 236, with the latest additions: Brainerd, Kingston, Bledsoe County, Rutledge, Stone Memorial, Gatlinburg-Pittman, Watertown, Sunbright, Fairley, Hardin County, Cosby, Frayser, Collierville, Wooddale, Hamilton, and Bartlett. 5A and 3A are in a dead heat at 50 helmets each, with 4A not far behind at 47.

Great work, everyone.

Tennessee Helmet Project

I wish someone from Bledsoe County, Cannon County, York Institute, and Tyner would add theirs.

OK somebody in Bledsoe County found a digital camera!! Somebody at York, Cannon and Tyner needs to do the same. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

Starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel now: 251 helmets.

Fifteen additions since last week: Centennial, JCS, Jackson North Side, JCM, Gleason, Clarksville Academy, Brighton, Sevier County, Campbell County, Lexington, Unicoi County, Oakhaven, Wayne County, Ripley, and Westwood.

Still need quite a few A and AA schools, as well as Memphis and West Tennessee schools.

Tennessee Helmet Project

Come on 3A folks!!! The only helmets left to go in our class are the following:

Claiborne

East Ridge

Hillcrest

Sheffield

Trezevant

Those 5 helmets would complete the 57 teams in Class 3A for the 2008 season.

I have enjoyed submitting the past info on the Cheatham Cubs to this website. I think that it is a great thing for HS football in this state /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Come on 3A folks!!! The only helmets left to go in our class are the following:

Claiborne

East Ridge

Hillcrest

Sheffield

Trezevant

Those 5 helmets would complete the 57 teams in Class 3A for the 2008 season.

I have enjoyed submitting the past info on the Cheatham Cubs to this website. I think that it is a great thing for HS football in this state /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You have been a tremendous help, not only with the helmets but the historical Cheatham County scores as well. My hat is off to you.

Strike East Ridge off the list. While I'd love an actual helmet decal from someone connected to the school to get the image precise (schools like Marion County and Scott have sent in actual decals, which is much appreciated), I've done my best based on some ERHS pictures floating around on the internet.

How do I put Sequoyah's helmet on my posts? Is there a way to put it as an avatar? Also I am working on getting you an image of Greenback's helmet. Great site! Best of luck with it.

From the signature function, click on the icon that says "Insert Image". Paste this code where it asks for the URL:

http://www.hsfdatabase.com/images/sequoyahhelmet.gif

I think CoachT allows custom logos only for Plus Members; you may need to check with him.

I appreciate any help you can provide for Greenback or any other school (a clear logo of the Sequoyah decal wouldn't hurt either if you have that; the image on the site now is a rough PaintShop image). Thanks.