Catholic vs. Anderson Co.

oddsmaker

Sorry, I was so upset at the last 2 post I miss spelled my user name. BigDawg , does your son play? I don't think so. I think he is getting ready for NAIA basketball so the correct user name was for you GET A LIFE. As for spiderwomen or who ever you are (blackwidow) I know all the boys in the district and to call out Lindsey who is the caption on both his football and baseball teams while also on the honor role while taking almost every ap course offered is silly. No one in this district could carry his jock as an athlete or a person.

As for baseball Catholic out hit and out pitched AC two nights in a row. But , this is varsity highschool baseball and if you make mistakes you loose. So credit Michael White for a well pitched game and AC for taking advantage of mistakes .

No so sure about the out pitched part of what you said. Pitching does not concern how many hits you give up. If thats the case then Catholic did out pitch AC. But it is also how you perform with runners on base. AC put the ball in play when they needed to. In the first game, I will admit the kid did pitch well. He hit his spots nicely. But if it wasnt for a few diving plays, it would have been a totally different story. As for the Lindsey thing, it sounds to me like you could be the one carrying his jock around talkin about him so highly.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic