Seigel's Year?

feliznavidad

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did not know Wyantt was a defensive coach

he knows the game well enough to coach most anything i believe.

glad he left smyrna, heard he was kind of comfortable there but i just couldnt get down with him in yellar and purple. siegel is more acceptable /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> (still would rather have him at riverdale than anywhere)

he knows the game well enough to coach most anything i believe.

glad he left smyrna, heard he was kind of comfortable there but i just couldnt get down with him in yellar and purple. siegel is more acceptable /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> (still would rather have him at riverdale than anywhere)

I dont know why wyant would go to siegel. It's really strange considering he has more rings than they have wins the last two years. He had total control of player fitness and weightlifint here at Smyrna, he had a really nice setup in the field house.

I dont know why wyant would go to siegel. It's really strange considering he has more rings than they have wins the last two years. He had total control of player fitness and weightlifint here at Smyrna, he had a really nice setup in the field house.

Why do you think you are down to three or four coaches at this point? Not as supportive of the new hire as everyone thinks ....HUH?

are you saying im not as supportive as everybody thinks or the coaches aren't?

NOT YOU personally I truly admire your support ... My personal opinion (outside looking in) some more coaches will be gone before the season starts ... other offers come along ... sad but true!

Coach Wyant more than likely went to Siegel to be the DC because its a move up the latter to be a head coach some day! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Coach Wyant more than likely went to Siegel to be the DC because its a move up the latter to be a head coach some day! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

The main reason why he has not been given more serious consideration as a HC applicant is his lack of co-ordinator experience. Hopefully this will give it to him so he can become a HC somewhere.

Now to answer the 'original' question of this thread. NO!

Siegel players PREPARE to work HARD!

are you saying im not as supportive as everybody thinks or the coaches aren't?

I don't think he is talking about you, ringworm.

The main reason why he has not been given more serious consideration as a HC applicant is his lack of co-ordinator experience. Hopefully this will give it to him so he can become a HC somewhere.Now to answer the 'original' question of this thread. NO!Siegel players PREPARE to work HARD!

Yes, we all saw that no experience as a coordinator hurt Coach Britton as a head coach. Good luck to Siegel this year!

The main reason why he has not been given more serious consideration as a HC applicant is his lack of co-ordinator experience. Hopefully this will give it to him so he can become a HC somewhere.

Now to answer the 'original' question of this thread. NO!

Siegel players PREPARE to work HARD!

I'll modify this last sentance if I may LOD, BE PREPARED TO WORK HARDER THAN YOU EVER HAVE!

I'll modify this last sentance if I may LOD, BE PREPARED TO WORK HARDER THAN YOU EVER HAVE!

Guess we will see if their hard work pays off come Friday when the stars roll in to Manchester. Even though it is only a scrimage you can expect a physical game when you come into coffee county.