CCS vs. Notre Dame

Mclovin

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game is this friday at CCS. Predictions?

I'll go with ND 2-1.

Matthew Keaney looked very good in the middle vs ER and defensively ND looked very organized all night long. (I did not see the ER goal). Kevin Abell did not play tonight but from what I hear he is close to coming back. CCS being the rivalry game that it is, this would be a most opportune time for Kevin to make his return. This should be a very good game.

game could have been 4-2 CCS if everyone capitalized on their big chances. Notre Dame battled hard and had some good counter attacks. Should see two more meetings between the two and both in Murfreesboro. Then it all depends on the draw. Gotta stay away from CAK and Knox Catholic.

I am so proud of ND. We would rather of had a win but to tie at CCS for the district and top seed is sweet. Especially because no one on here has given the Irish a fighting chance. Have read how we are no good this year, etc. Yes we lost alot from last years team but we have heart. Coach Jim always has his teams prepared. Go Irish!

I am so proud of ND. We would rather of had a win but to tie at CCS for the district and top seed is sweet. Especially because no one on here has given the Irish a fighting chance. Have read how we are no good this year, etc. Yes we lost alot from last years team but we have heart. Coach Jim always has his teams prepared. Go Irish!

ND88 I would'nt say everyone didn't give you chance, I still think that ND has what it takes. I also noticed that Kevin played for a few minutes then ask to be taken out. Hope he is OK.

Stats in this game are misleading. Because Coach Jim came out in a 4-5-1 formation to play for the tie and the regular season district championship.

Great job Irish.