does anybody know anything about who the new coach is going to be at b

basketball221

I would imagine it is a Street from Bradford. The name "Street" in Bradford usually means baller. Never saw David Street, but his sister(I think) had a great career and there is a younger Street in the 7th or 8th grade that will be a star. I wish well to who ever gets it. It is a tough row to ho in Bradford but with some consistincy things might turn around.

I would imagine it is a Street from Bradford. The name "Street" in Bradford usually means baller. Never saw David Street, but his sister(I think) had a great career and there is a younger Street in the 7th or 8th grade that will be a star. I wish well to who ever gets it. It is a tough row to ho in Bradford but with some consistincy things might turn around.

I saw David Street play twice in the 1990 State Tournament. One of those players that could do it all. Bradford lost to Pickett County during the semi's in one of the best high school games I still have ever saw.