District 5-AA Tournament

Pounder02

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats polk on the win and id hate to be any opponent to have play against Qualls and the boys they are on fire. The Crowd will be filled with that good ole polk county RED AND BLUE on wednesday. Lets see if you will scream at our batters at OUR house.

Sounds like somebodys trying to get Central pumped up. 5 will get you ten their from Central. Old game no team should need any tricks to get pumped up for this one and the crowd shouldnt affect either team, their both to good and to mature for that.

Sounds like somebodys trying to get Central pumped up. 5 will get you ten their from Central. Old game no team should need any tricks to get pumped up for this one and the crowd shouldnt affect either team, their both to good and to mature for that.

the game tonight will be for pride and bragging rights .... but for the polk players ... hold your sprites close to you and dont be wrestling in the shower

Believe me if I was Coach Hart I would say no need to risk hurtin you're arm too!! The kid can't catch a cold at third, watched him early in the season, credit goes to hart for comin up with the "arm protection" theory!! Lets see if the big BLUE can handle phillips when it counts the most. Good luck to both teams.

If Polk was smart, they wouldn't throw Phillips. He is the type of pitcher Chargers eat alive - fastballs with some mph. Phillips last maybe 3 innings. To be quite honest, Central was more concerned about playing Meigs and Boyd in tournament than Polk. Good luck to both teams. Prediction - Chargers 7 Polk 5. Vol State gave Starr full ride and Vol State is playing in jr. college state finals today for the 2nd year in a row . Glad their coaches didn't seek your advice. He might have ended up at Cleveland State or Chatt State.

If Polk was smart, they wouldn't throw Phillips. He is the type of pitcher Chargers eat alive - fastballs with some mph. Phillips last maybe 3 innings. To be quite honest, Central was more concerned about playing Meigs and Boyd in tournament than Polk. Good luck to both teams. Prediction - Chargers 7 Polk 5. Vol State gave Starr full ride and Vol State is playing in jr. college state finals today for the 2nd year in a row . Glad their coaches didn't seek your advice. He might have ended up at Cleveland State or Chatt State.

Sorry pal no such thing as a full ride in juco, or for that matter @ D-1 school, they only get 11 1/2 each year and no STARR wouldn't get one!! Thats a fact, if u can prove me wrong, I can admit it

Sorry pal no such thing as a full ride in juco, or for that matter @ D-1 school, they only get 11 1/2 each year and no STARR wouldn't get one!! Thats a fact, if u can prove me wrong, I can admit it

Pal.. The kid is smart. I do believe his GPA is a 3.96 or something in the range with a very good ACT score. I dunno how he is getting his school paid for, but baseball programs LOVE kids like him. They dont have to give out much of their baseball scholarship money when he can go to school for free on academics and play baseball for them. I mean why waste your baseball scholarship when he can get one to the school for academics.

I dont think anyone eat Phillips alive. Polk sort of kicked it around and there was several bloop hits. As far as Starr,not sure what Vol state saw that I didnt. I witnessed about 10 errors in 3 games, but maybe thats what they are looking for. Centrall won, so congrats to the team, but maybe these teams will meet again in the region finals and who knows what the outcome might be...........

Pal.. The kid is smart. I do believe his GPA is a 3.96 or something in the range with a very good ACT score. I dunno how he is getting his school paid for, but baseball programs LOVE kids like him. They dont have to give out much of their baseball scholarship money when he can go to school for free on academics and play baseball for them. I mean why waste your baseball scholarship when he can get one to the school for academics.

true. starr is a smart kid who can play. some people just cant help but hate.

Not a problem to prove you wrong. Spoke to his family - with academics and athletics scholarship, hope scholarship and teachers state discount - Starr is making money to attend Vol State. According to what I heard, academic scholarships paid for all Vol expenses. You are right, I apologize, nah not a full ride. In a few years, he will write you a prescription to help with your stupidity.

I dont think anyone eat Phillips alive. Polk sort of kicked it around and there was several bloop hits. As far as Starr,not sure what Vol state saw that I didnt. I witnessed about 10 errors in 3 games, but maybe thats what they are looking for. Centrall won, so congrats to the team, but maybe these teams will meet again in the region finals and who knows what the outcome might be...........

Well the Mexican hit it right on. Phillips lasted a little over 4 innings. Score was 7-3, not 7-5 as predicted. Central had ten hits and if they would have drove runs home in early innings, the game would have been over in 5. Like I said I am glad you aren't a scout cause Starr might have ended up at Chatt State or Roane State. Again go see him after Med School and he will help you with your eyesight as well.

Not a problem to prove you wrong. Spoke to his family - with academics and athletics scholarship, hope scholarship and teachers state discount - Starr is making money to attend Vol State. According to what I heard, academic scholarships paid for all Vol expenses. You are right, I apologize, nah not a full ride. In a few years, he will write you a prescription to help with your stupidity.

Starr does not have a position. Pretty good hitter but not much power and struggles with a inside pitch so he will not be a first baseman. Reminds me of someone else that played last year in our district and I made the same argument. Where do you put him at the college level?

Why did we decide to play a one game Championship in the first place, when everyone else played double elimination?