Marshall County Football

Tiger09grad

We look forward to a new great yr. We lost alot of players in our 08 class, but we rebounded big time.We now have Eric Cottle who was'nt eligible last yr. and David Rohan at linebacker who played for Oakland!!Our secondary is going to be nice with David T. and Kareem Peterson leading it.We have a strong DL in Murphy and Cottle.We return one of the best backs in the state Justin Braden and our QB Jake Morris.Look for David T. to have a nice yr. at reciever..We look forward to this yr. and all the challenges it brings!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We look forward to a new great yr. We lost alot of players in our 08 class, but we rebounded big time.We now have Eric Cottle who was'nt eligible last yr. and David Rohan at linebacker who played for Oakland!!Our secondary is going to be nice with David T. and Kareem Peterson leading it.We have a strong DL in Murphy and Cottle.We return one of the best backs in the state Justin Braden and our QB Jake Morris.Look for David T. to have a nice yr. at reciever..We look forward to this yr. and all the challenges it brings!!

I'm just goin to add on to who i think is one of my teammate's quotes....we look forward to having a very high powered and more coordinated offense this year. We return a very good QB in Jake Morris and probably the best RB in the region in Justin Braden. Our offensive line will also be much improved. David Tedijewski and Broderick Tears will edge out the recieving corp. Our defense will again be very tough to move against with Tyler Clift at defensive end and Michael Murphy and Eric Cottle at defensive tackles and Cameron Evans playing either the other defensive end or one of the linebackers. David Tedijewski and Kareem Peterson will take care of the secondary

The first ball game should be a good one vs. Hickman Co. Sources say they could be better thann last year. You'll get tested early.

If Hickman Co. as anywhere as good as they were last season then their week one clash with Marshall Co. should be another classic encounter. The Tigers will have several new faces getting a first "real look" at varsity action that night with the likes of Hightower, O'Neal, Greer, Jones, and Walker having now departed HOWEVER unlike last season they won't be a team playing their first game under a "new coaching staff" when the ball is kicked off that night.

David Rohan from Oakland? Who in the world is that? He has to be a freshman as I have never heard of him.

if i've got the story right...David Rohan played for Oakland as a freshman then transfered to Marshall County and played his sophomore year as a Tiger...he decided not to play as a junior but came back out this year as a senior...so he will be a great asset to our defense

• 2 weeks later...