David Brainerd's Beating Everybody

dadoffour

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good article in today's Chattanooga paper about Brooks Thedford and the David Brainerd Wildcats baseball team. They were 0-10 last year and now are the District 5A Champions. Congratulations to D.B. but you better bring your A game to the tournament. Grace is no joke!

TEMPLE4LIFE

whoever gets the MVP for this district prob still aint that great. this district is VERY weak

Just because a team isn't state champion material or a solid team doesn't mean they don't have players. I'm sure #5 for Grace could start on probably any team in the state, still batting over .400 agains SOLID teams out of district. He should have been MVP with his stats against teams they've played when you compare DB's schedule and who they play...but still congrats for getting it Thedford.

"whoever gets the MVP for this district prob still aint that great. this district is VERY weak"

So are you saying because the team's in a certain district are not super good there can't be a few standout top-notch players in that district? If that is what you are saying...you are not thinking before you type.

Yes I believe thats what he is saying. Look at district 2A. There isn't a single name that comes to mind there. They haven't had a single good basball player since Washburn's SS/Ace pitcher in 2006. This year, Hancock County might have 1 alright player, but that is it for the entire district. Now I'm not saying this is how it is with district 5A, but I am saying it's possible.

Yes I believe thats what he is saying. Look at district 2A. There isn't a single name that comes to mind there. They haven't had a single good basball player since Washburn's SS/Ace pitcher in 2006. This year, Hancock County might have 1 alright player, but that is it for the entire district. Now I'm not saying this is how it is with district 5A, but I am saying it's possible.

Well if you were to see the stats from Grace's seniors last year, two of them playing college baseball elsewhere, and then see the stats of #5 the last 4 years you would know it is not true in 5A. He is definitely going to play somewhere and I think possibly another player from Grace. So definitely not true for 5A

Well if you were to see the stats from Grace's seniors last year, two of them playing college baseball elsewhere, and then see the stats of #5 the last 4 years you would know it is not true in 5A. He is definitely going to play somewhere and I think possibly another player from Grace. So definitely not true for 5A

Ditto! There are some younger players on Grace's High School team and a few coming up from middle school that should do very well in the next few years. We shall see!!! Congrats to DB on a great season! See you next year!!!

Sorry but Wallace Foster should be the 5A MVP for the third time.

What?? Wallace Foster?? its amazing he won it the last two years...sure hes a good hitter...but look at him in the field...terrible...making errors all over the place...and him pitching? dont even get me started...Silverdale Baptist beat grace when Foster was on the mound...i could be wrong but i think that score was 18-5!!!! Brooks Thedford won it outright...congrats!! He is a much better shortstop and a much better hitter...when he gets up to bat, you know he is going to get on base...and he is a much better pitcher too...anyway congrats DB for having a great year and to SD for getting to the Championship game...first time in Silverdale history.

Hey Iroot4vols...get over your man-crush of Foster...or should i say boy-crush...he goes to any other school above single A and he doesnt play...sure he will go and play college ball somewhere but its going to be at some tiny college where he knows he will get playing time because they stink...

Hey Iroot4vols...get over your man-crush of Foster...or should i say boy-crush...he goes to any other school above single A and he doesnt play...sure he will go and play college ball somewhere but its going to be at some tiny college where he knows he will get playing time because they stink...

Somebody must be feeling pretty bad about themselves. Hope you feel better now!

I am sorry for what ever I may have done to bring someone like you to the lengths of degrading myself and a high school athlete in this way. Judging by your previous reply, you must be from DB and it would sadden me that someone from a Christian school, another brother of Christ, would use such sickening comments on this board about anyone. Your opinion on certain athletes is your opinion and totally fine of you to put..that is what these boards are for. Obviously I disagree and that is my opinion and I don't expect everyone to agree with my opinion but I'm not going to degrade someone with immature comments for having an opinion that is different than mine.

Hats off again to DB and SD for the improvement and good season.