McCallie vs. CCS

soccerman08

I was really impressed with CCS in keeping McCallie from scoring more and producing some scoring opportunities even with them playing in a defensive posture most of the game. Brad is a fantastic goalie! He really kept CCS in the game. I don't know how he does it but he has kept the CCS/McCallie game close for the past 3+ years. Does anyone know if Brad plans to play next year and where? I am looking forward to many Chattanooga teams at the state tournament and I hope that CCS will be one of them. Good luck to both teams for the rest of the season.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really impressed with CCS in keeping McCallie from scoring more and producing some scoring opportunities even with them playing in a defensive posture most of the game. Brad is a fantastic goalie! He really kept CCS in the game. I don't know how he does it but he has kept the CCS/McCallie game close for the past 3+ years. Does anyone know if Brad plans to play next year and where? I am looking forward to many Chattanooga teams at the state tournament and I hope that CCS will be one of them. Good luck to both teams for the rest of the season.

He is signing with Lee University next week.