Germantownd Davis signs With Texas Pan-American

bbump

Germantown"s Sherelle Davis has signed with the University of Texas Pan-American. Davis averaged 16.8 points and 11.1 rebounds this year and was asked to do a lot of things that a girl her size usually is not called upon to do. Despite the above figures she was left off of the TACA all star team and the Commercial appeal even left her off of their original all metro list. As her coach for the last year and a half I saw her grow as a player and as a human being, I saw her score her 1000th point in district 15AAA and I am very proud of her accomplishments. Congratulations Sherrell I know you will have an outstanding career.

Germantown"s Sherelle Davis has signed with the University of Texas Pan-American. Davis averaged 16.8 points and 11.1 rebounds this year and was asked to do a lot of things that a girl her size usually is not called upon to do. Despite the above figures she was left off of the TACA all star team and the Commercial appeal even left her off of their original all metro list. As her coach for the last year and a half I saw her grow as a player and as a human being, I saw her score her 1000th point in district 15AAA and I am very proud of her accomplishments. Congratulations Sherrell I know you will have an outstanding career.

Sherelle Davis is a tremendous talent and UT-Pan American has gotten themselves a fine ballplayer. As you said Coach she is a great kid. Congratulations from the Memphis Lady Elite.....

That's great news coach! She was a pleasure to watch play, except when she was playing against us. She gave us fits with her unique style. She is extremely athletic with an outrageous jumping ability and excellent body control. I look forward in following her stats in college!

She beat us twice basically by herself. Congratulations to her and Collierville is glad she has moved to the next level. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

She beat us twice basically by herself. Congratulations to her and Collierville is glad she has moved to the next level. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

And I thought it was the great coaching Dragonmaster

bbump, Coaching? What are you thinking? You only get credit when you lose.

Seriously, we are very happy for her. We wish her the best. I hope she likes enchiladas.

They have the best down there. I came very close to going to Pan Am myself back in the day.