4 Riverdale 13-3-1 9

5 Knox West 13-4-0 4

6 Collierville 16-2-2 11

8 Blackman 12-1-7 NR

8 Independence 13-3-1 10

9 Cleveland 15-5-0 7

10 Hendersonville 10-5-3 NR

11 Maryville 12-6-2 NR

why would new rankings come out during the tournament, why not wait until its over and then you would know for real.

Because rankings aren't done by the way you finish in the tournament. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I learned that during the girls season.

I swear I'm trying to get over it G, but it still haunts me. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Because rankings aren't done by the way you finish in the tournament. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I learned that during the girls season.

I swear I'm trying to get over it G, but it still haunts me. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Showing up and finishing are two different measures.

Showing up and finishing are two different measures.

But at least they showed up.....unlike the others!!!!!!!!!!!

If the score of theWest/ Farragut game is correct. I'll be waiting to see where Farragut ends up in the poll.

But at least they showed up.....unlike the others!!!!!!!!!!!

If the score of theWest/ Farragut game is correct. I'll be waiting to see where Farragut ends up in the poll.

If you are implying that Farragut should not be ranked highly, then I would disagree. I am not a Farragut supporter, but they are easily within the top 5 AAA teams. 19-2-2 with a knockout overtime loss to a very strong West team is among the best seasons in the state.

collierville 3-1 kingsburry

Guess I was wrong. Thought Collierville would overlook Kingsbury and with the two players red carded going into the game for Collierville it should have been decided. Keep Kingsbury in your thoughts, they will be a power in the future. Houston will beat Collierville at home on Thursday.