Farragut

Blackman

Riverdale

Brentwood

Houston

Kingsburry

Maryville

Dickson Co.

I disagree with everyone on this. If West and Farragut play, (and that is a huge if), I think West will beat Farragut. I say that West and Maryville come out of the region if Maryville loses the District finals to Farragut. I really do think Maryville will still come out on top over Farragut tomorrow, despite the fact that Farragut is up 1-0 right now. Glad I get to go see this now. Bad weather sometimes works out great!

i have no clue on whats happening in region 1 or district 13

oak ridge beat west so everyone can scatch out west and farragut advancing

Anybody? Region 1? Anybody?

District 1

Daniel Boone

David Crockett

Dobyns Bennett

Science Hill

Sullivan Central

Sullivan East

Sullivan South

TN High

Volunteer

District 2

Cherokee

Cocke County

Greeneville

Jefferson County

Morristown East

Morristown West

I really do see Rossview putting H'ville out in the semi-finals of the region.

That will certainly happen if Hville doesn't put the ball on frame. Of late, they've started having a little more success scoring so it will all come down to that. If Hville can put up 2 goals, they'll win. If not, they'll have a tough time. Rossview has only had about one quality win all year v. DC. Beyond that, their schedule just has not been that tough. I guess we'll know Tuesday night. Home for Hville helps. I think they're undefeated at home this year.

That will certainly happen if Hville doesn't put the ball on frame. Of late, they've started having a little more success scoring so it will all come down to that. If Hville can put up 2 goals, they'll win. If not, they'll have a tough time. Rossview has only had about one quality win all year v. DC. Beyond that, their schedule just has not been that tough. I guess we'll know Tuesday night. Home for Hville helps. I think they're undefeated at home this year.

Upsets are possible for anyone at this stage in the tournament, any team could have an off game and lose to a lower seed

Upsets are possible for anyone at this stage in the tournament, any team could have an off game and lose to a lower seed

Well, or course they can, which mean Brentwood and Farragut could knocked off as well. I think that goes without saying. All I'm looking at is schedule and quality wins/ties. IF both teams bring their "A" games and since the game is at Hville, then what I'm saying is that on paper Hville should win.