McMinn Central's Lambert commits to UTC

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats....she is a special talent...

Curious will MC stay AA after next re-classification?

The last I heard is we would stay in current classification for sure in basketball, baseball, and football. I'm not sure about the other sports.

BTW, I need to clarify my previous post concerning her commitment. This is a verbal commitment. She will not be able to sign a letter of intent until the early signing period starts in November. Neither Kylie nor UTC is currently bound to this commitment although after speaking to both Kylie and Coach Moore, I feel very good about each party honoring the agreement.

Why is it robbing the bank, they're in the NCAA tournament nearly every year, are always in the top 25 to 35 range and are better than at least half of the teams in the SEC.

"Not denying the success of UTC, but it is considered a mid-major. Thought that some 2nd tier SEC/ACC teams might be interested."

I would say she wants to play four years. She has a great chance at having a lot of playing time her

freshman year. The University of Tennessee - Chatt. has won the SoCon 7 of the last 9 years, Two girls

with shots to the WNBA, several team members on the Deans list, just all around good girls, and several

other highlights. Not to mention they beat Rutgers (ha).

Congrats.

I am a little surprised by the early commit. Thought she might wait and see if any other offers come in over summer/fall after some other teams evaluate her.

If she stays with UTC, they have robbed the bank with this get.

There were some interest already by other teams BUT, Coach Moore developed a great relationship and it is close to home. Kylie has a number of family members and friends that will probably see most all home games at Chattanooga. This is a real good fit fo Kylie and she is very happy with the choice.

• 2 weeks later...

Not denying the success of UTC, but it is considered a mid-major. Thought that some 2nd tier SEC/ACC teams might be interested.

Cheese, although the Lady Mocs are a mid major, they are consistantly ranked above 4 or 5 SEC teams and have been in the Big Dance 4 of the last 5 years. They are a quality program that is made up of mostly regional young ladies who always seem to fit well together. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />