Shocker

chs4life

Lawrence County played as good of a ball game as I've seen from any team, there is no denying that . If they play as good tomorrow CC will have their hands full. Good Luck to both teams as they go on to the region.

It has been a fun run MrsKnownothing but I hope to see you at the park sometimes! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> We have some great girls sorry that the season had to end this way, but I know that CC will do good and I do wish them the best! See you at the park! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been a fun run MrsKnownothing but I hope to see you at the park sometimes! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> We have some great girls sorry that the season had to end this way, but I know that CC will do good and I do wish them the best! See you at the park! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

................................................................................

.....................................are you crying?

last year i overheard a tullahoma father before the columbia/ tullahoma championship games say, "this has worked out great! now we'll get back to back championships!" That kinda made me feel as if we didnt even have a chance last year or this year... Sure am glad the games are played on the field and not by some peoples arrogance!!!

Hey, the fun is not over yet, theres still a lot of ball to be played.

Best of luck to Coffee Co. and Lawrence Co, they will make district 8AAA proud.

MKIA, keep up the good work.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Just one question. Why was it such a shock that Lawrence County beat Tullahoma? Yes Tullahoma beat Lawrence County twice this year, but Lawrence County I think has beat Tullahoma 3 out of the last 5 times they have played. So I'm really not sure that this should have been classified as a shock. Good luck to both Lawrence County and Coffee County in the Region.

Just one question. Why was it such a shock that Lawrence County beat Tullahoma? Yes Tullahoma beat Lawrence County twice this year, but Lawrence County I think has beat Tullahoma 3 out of the last 5 times they have played. So I'm really not sure that this should have been classified as a shock. Good luck to both Lawrence County and Coffee County in the Region.

If the number one team from the regular season doesn't get to the championship game then it should be considered a shocker. If it isn't then something is wrong with the mentality of the number one seeded team and people involved with it. It happened to CC the past two season's and it was a shocker to everyone in the Coffee County community.