Early Picks for State Champion.

RiverCityRage

And in AA- either USJ, Goodpasture, or Lexington

At least can admit it won't be McMinn Central!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A=Lookout Valley: Very deep in Tallent and Experience

AA=Marion Co. or Polk Co.:Can't make my mine up.

AAA= Farragut:Man they are Hot this year!

Div2= Baylor: Very Good Team with alot of Tallent.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> OR /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Tell me who is /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> For a State Championship?

grace is dominant. they got this, or maybe sba or csas in A

You are probably right.........they need some seniors that can pitch! And, they also need a junior outfielder(and I use the term outfielder lightly) back on the team that quit, got back on the team, quit got back on the team, quit again wanted back on the team, but couldn't get back on the team, so his parents taught him a very valuable life lesson and were very instrumental in getting a coach not re-hired, back on the team and then they would surely win state.

Sounds like somebody should write a book - could be a best seller !!! Personally, I would try to put all the crap behind and enjoy the ride, especially for the seniors.