2008 McMinn Central Chargers

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are looking forward to having ya'll down Friday. We need a team to come in and push us around a little to see what we are made of. How many of your injured players will still be out? How is the transfer QB looking? There was a good article in todays Times FP about the 3-3A region. MASH HERE

Hey Zone! I am a buddy of the guy over the Natural Gas system down there, (D. B.) Rayl is looking pretty good, still getting confortable with the system. Right now about half of those missing in action last week should be back, especially the D E's. Don't know about Jackson or Sloan (LB). Pryor and Green are out till at least mid season. The Chargers are looking forward to friday also, they know that this is a true measuring stick on where they are as a team. They have a great respect for Coach Grider and the Pirates.

Well got another injury to report. Lost starting middle linebacker Taylor Watson yesterday during practice with a shoulder injury, not sure how long yet. Hopefully not long because that will hurt with him being there big hole filler

hope the injury isn't serious for taylor. great kid and football player. not only will be missed on defense but on offense too....he can lead block as good as anyone....why don't this kid get the football more? just about every time that i can remember last year when he got the ball it took half the team to get him on the ground...

hope the injury isn't serious for taylor. great kid and football player. not only will be missed on defense but on offense too....he can lead block as good as anyone....why don't this kid get the football more? just about every time that i can remember last year when he got the ball it took half the team to get him on the ground...

Anyone have an update on Taylor's injury? Who all is out for South Pittsburgh?

Anyone have an update on Taylor's injury? Who all is out for South Pittsburgh?

Taylor is def out for the South Pitt scrimmage, he said 2 weeks but you know him. Im sure he will be back as soon as he can.. Jordan is still out, Eric Sloan is still out.. Thats 3 starters right off the top of my head thats still out.

Taylor is def out for the South Pitt scrimmage, he said 2 weeks but you know him. Im sure he will be back as soon as he can.. Jordan is still out, Eric Sloan is still out.. Thats 3 starters right off the top of my head thats still out.

thats unfortunate that they are out for the big scrimmage vs south pitt, but at the same time it will be a good chance for some other players to show what they got and develop some more depth. everyone knows what those three can do...lets just get healthy.

thats unfortunate that they are out for the big scrimmage vs south pitt, but at the same time it will be a good chance for some other players to show what they got and develop some more depth. everyone knows what those three can do...lets just get healthy.

Hey Smokey, Hows the injury list down that way, I was just curious. I want you guys at full strength by the time you come to the Chop House!

Heard MC dominated Red Bank last night. Did not get to see any of it. Give some details.

I think dominated may be a stretch, But they did look good. Rayl looks to be settling in to Central's scheme pretty well. Kyle Long did go down with an ankle sprain, Hope that doesn't turn in to a lingering problem for him all season. Watson will be ready by the 22nd. There won't be a lot of points put up on this defense this year. They are just nasty..

I think dominated may be a stretch, But they did look good. Rayl looks to be settling in to Central's scheme pretty well. Kyle Long did go down with an ankle sprain, Hope that doesn't turn in to a lingering problem for him all season. Watson will be ready by the 22nd. There won't be a lot of points put up on this defense this year. They are just nasty..

Im glad yall whipped up on Red Bank. They were at the Howard and Cleveland scrimmage and they were talking trash. They just dont realize what they lost they lost 3 D-1 players and two other very solid players from last years team. Even though Im happy yall won you guys do have to realize they are rebuilding

Im glad yall whipped up on Red Bank. They were at the Howard and Cleveland scrimmage and they were talking trash. They just dont realize what they lost they lost 3 D-1 players and two other very solid players from last years team. Even though Im happy yall won you guys do have to realize they are rebuilding

REd Bank won in that scrimmage. T-mac. But man mcminn yall sure did have a good team i wish yall the best of luck... Yall should definetly make a run on state... that guy that had that one logn run he was really good. he had some speed. And number 56 was a beast.. good luck guys...