alcoa vs cak

pimpsgontalk4

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just wonderring what people think of this game?

i personally think this is gonna be a great game, alcoa has improved tremendously since the past years and we can all admit that this seems to be one of cak's weaker years...so what do you think? i'm gonna go out on a limb and say alcoa 2 cak 1

I just can't see Alcoa pulling off this one. CAK is "down" this year only based on their history. However, their losses were against some very good teams and they won the games that should be locks for them. Alcoa has struggled to score against really good teams. CAK should win this with a good defensive effort 3-0.

I will post more tomorrow, but hats off to a GREAT Alcoa team. Whoever said that Alcoa didn't have a scoring thread never saw #10 or #12 play! What great players.

The last goal in sudden death was from a long serve to Brandon in the box. The keeper, Brandon and a defender went up for the ball. The defender got it, but it flicked off his head to the goal. My heart broke for him. I hate that they had to go out that way.

Akula, your boys were among the classiest we have ever played. Please convey that to them.

Akula, your boys were among the classiest we have ever played. Please convey that to them.

G, I sent you an email.

I just want to say, that I am so proud of the alcoa soccer family. My heart is killing me right now. It was a great match that went back and forth. I won't sleep tonight, b/c I love my family so much and I am so proud of them. We left it on the field and both teams deserved to win. It is so hard to see the season end. But with that said, CAK played a great game. the first goal in ot was nasty. we matched it on a PK. I am not sure I will be able to get my head around it till tomorrow. I wish good luck to cak. you found a way to win an that is what champions do.

G, I sent you an email.

I just want to say, that I am so proud of the alcoa soccer family. My heart is killing me right now. It was a great match that went back and forth. I won't sleep tonight, b/c I love my family so much and I am so proud of them. We left it on the field and both teams deserved to win. It is so hard to see the season end. But with that said, CAK played a great game. the first goal in ot was nasty. we matched it on a PK. I am not sure I will be able to get my head around it till tomorrow. I wish good luck to cak. you found a way to win an that is what champions do.

Good coaching Akula!

I bet because of you, the next time I see G, he will have less hair. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Making him shorter.

I hope you make the trip to see some soccer in the boro anyways. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />