Eagleville Football

Smart and easy fund raiser.

All teams that attend get a % of the gate so come and support your team, literally. The gate will be divided out by % for each team based on how many scrimmages they participate in. If your team has 2 scrimmages they get a little more than a team that only has one scrimmage.

Best part for the visiting team? We do all the work.

If Coach Flatt is coming with the team we will welcome him to the site of his first ever loss as the head coach of B.A. Hey! I ain't hatin. That is one heck of an accomplishment that I have to brag about. Although I don't remember if the win was at home or away.

I think the win was in Brentwood.

Charging for a scrimmage? Man........

nothing wrong with that... $5 is cheap to see all day of football with 10 or more different teams.

the gas to get over there is more expensive!!!

anyone else remember when you could drive all day on $5 of gas?

If Coach Flatt is coming with the team we will welcome him to the site of his first ever loss as the head coach of B.A. Hey! I ain't hatin. That is one heck of an accomplishment that I have to brag about. Although I don't remember if the win was at home or away.

mTp played Brentwood Academy from 1971 till 1974. In 1971 they defeated BA 20-16. That loss being Flatt's first ever. I could not find if it was in Tha Jungle or in the wood.