CAK - Catholic

uniden

Well....that was certainly insightful. Although, as Akula stated, I don't think mud wrestling is very becoming of BigG and based on what little I have to go on, the mere image I have of Hoya doesn't look good in the goo either! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Ponder that if you will. What is really impressive is the factor that you aren't taking my comments as derogatory, but more like I had intended to deliver them. I seriously have no ill intent towards anyone or institution, I would love to find an agreeable formula that works. (I am also not so disillusioned enough to believe any system is fool proof or can please everyone)

Hoya.....sometimes I try to add a little humor to everyone's day.....so if I've given you a chuckle or two, for stupidity or otherwise, your welcome. I have the utmost respect for the Irish Crew this season, heck if I didn't, my observations would never be taken seriously again1 /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I think they have the goods. G is going to be hard pressed to overcome you! Number 11 (and 12) should be special games. Gosh, I hope it doesn't come down to you and G mud wrestling, but I suppose anything is possible, huh. One last question, do you often use the word "destroy-a" since it rhymes with Hoya! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Captain Kaz

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised G hasn't suggested his infamous wrestling match to decide things yet. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We could throw Hoya and G in the mud and let them go at it. Wait, on second thought, lets not do that. Ahhhh, now I can't close my eyes.

Good Luck to both teams Guys tomorrow night, on Saturday, and Hopefully on a great run next week.

I only suggest that when I think I can win!

One last question, do you often use the word "destroy-a" since it rhymes with Hoya! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Captain Kaz

First, there will be no mud--or any other kind-- of wraslin' on my watch. Even I may be going blind just thinking about that scene, especially when I see that CAK visor in my mind's eye....

Second, not "destroy-a"---"paranoia" as in "Hoya Paranoia" from back in the day when the B-ballers were the Beasts of the East.

My, my, how time flies! I heard Patrick Ewing has retired. Time for my medicine and nap. See you guys tomorrow. /sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" />

First, there will be no mud--or any other kind-- of wraslin' on my watch. Even I may be going blind just thinking about that scene, especially when I see that CAK visor in my mind's eye....

Second, not "destroy-a"---"paranoia" as in "Hoya Paranoia" from back in the day when the B-ballers were the Beasts of the East.

My, my, how time flies! I heard Patrick Ewing has retired. Time for my medicine and nap. See you guys tomorrow. /sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" />

Who's Patrick Ewing? Wasn't he on Dallas? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

(Man, your old.)

Can't wait for tomorrow night. Break out the rain gear, boys!

I am sitting here watching the Glasgow Rangers in the UEFA Sup final. Has anyone else ever noticed the parallel between Catholic - CAK and Celtic - Rangers? Rivals are located adjacent to each other (Rangers and Celtic used to share a stadium). The Catholic team wears green and white, the protestant team wears royal blue.

CAK needs to pick up Carling as a sponsor and Catholic needs to get some "hoops" (horizontal green striped jerseys) to complete the picture.

Fortunately, I don;t think we'll ever have to worry about the houliganism from our fans that the Scots are accustomed to.

Who's Patrick Ewing? Wasn't he on Dallas? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

(Man, your old.)

He was. He was married to Sue Ellen. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I'm old and I admit it. It's the geezers who deny it like, well....you, who amuse me. Who else on earth remembers Dallas? To do so is old by definition.

Uniden's observations, except of course for the sponsors, uniforms and mutual hatred, is interesting. I certainly think the CAK v. Catholic matches are Derby matches in the English tradition. These are almost always great matches between two quality sides with a lot of mutual respect. I expect tonight's contest to be in that tradition.

this is discussed every year. cak and catholic are great teams, but do have the easiest road to a state chamionship. Not taking anything away because some years you could have won at any level, but the level they play agaist takes away some from these championships.

And to throw this out there- For the hype brandon tarr gets i have seen him play at the club and high school level several of times and he is a very good player, but i think a bit over rated. He does not compair to daniel kelly!!!

this is discussed every year. cak and catholic are great teams, but do have the easiest road to a state chamionship. Not taking anything away because some years you could have won at any level, but the level they play agaist takes away some from these championships.

And to throw this out there- For the hype brandon tarr gets i have seen him play at the club and high school level several of times and he is a very good player, but i think a bit over rated. He does not compair to daniel kelly!!!

Yeah. Playing against FRA, CCS, CPA, CSAS, Lenoir City, Hume Fogg, Catholic, is a piece of cake. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You think Brandon is over rated at soccer, you should see him bowling! Holy cow he is awful!

I am sure the big D1 school, South Carolina, that signed Tarr thought he was overrated too. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

torontofc, sheesh........boy are you nuts. I have to correct BigG, he left out Alcoa and Seymour......now there is a pair of pip-sqeeks. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Easy road.....? I will say this....everybody that has been put in front of them the last five years has left the pitch rather "disappointed". /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I don't think Catholic is going to make anyone very happy again this year. Since they've been free loading on Farragut and West. Oh yes, definitely getting their feet wet with those two patsy's......heck, Farragut isn't even around this season, yet they could beat any team in the state on a given day. I'm sure your trying to pump up your chances with these two "psycologically", but get real dude!

I think Hoya might just be about to wet his britches from laughing so hard. I bet in his opinion you can just forget about Tarr, he is such a non-factor anyways. There are I'm sure a lot of ways to describe Brandon, but average or over-rated doesn't get tossed around much in these parts. Your boy D. Kelly, how many State Championship Teams has he played on? Over-rated Brandon is three for three. Not a very good batting average, huh?!?! Maybe he should stick to Bowling after all, G?! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzito /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />