CONGRATULATIONS FORREST LADY ROCKETS!

FridayMainEvent

Hope to see you at the game tonight we will need a lot of support! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'd love to be there, but Cascade's Baseball team will be playing a home game against Richland and I'll be going to it. I've grown very close to MoMo Stewart after being on the football field with him for the last two years shagging balls for Him and my son while they kicked field goals. I'm hoping he'll be able to someday showcase his talents at the next level in either football or baseball. Good luck tonight though. I'll be there in Heart cheering you guys on. Tell Dennis to keep his phone handy so I can get updates. I'll also update you guys on our baseball game. I've got VoiceoftheRockets and LoveThoseRockets cell phone numbers also, so surely I can get through to somebody.

I'd love to be there, but Cascade's Baseball team will be playing a home game against Richland and I'll be going to it. I've grown very close to MoMo Stewart after being on the football field with him for the last two years shagging balls for Him and my son while they kicked field goals. I'm hoping he'll be able to someday showcase his talents at the next level in either football or baseball. Good luck tonight though. I'll be there in Heart cheering you guys on. Tell Dennis to keep his phone handy so I can get updates. I'll also update you guys on our baseball game. I've got VoiceoftheRockets and LoveThoseRockets cell phone numbers also, so surely I can get through to somebody.

Hopefully I'll be there Mike, with the blankets on! It's going to be very chilly. I'll keep the phone close. I didn't make it Wed. night because it started early. Heard I missed a great game! Go Lady Rockets!

FORREST LADY ROCKETS, I HAVE BEEN QUIETLY WATCHING YOUR TEAM COME TOGETHER ALL YEAR . YOU HAVE EMERGED ONCE AGAIN AS A POWER HOUSE. I WANT TO CONGRAUTLATE ALL OF THE LADY ROCKETS. PLEASE ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT IT TAKE A TEAM TO WIN A SOFTBALL GAME. KEEP UP THE GREAT DEFENSE AND KEEP POUNDING THE YELLOW BALL. KEEP ENCOURAGING EACH OTHER AND STRIVING TO BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE AT EACH GAME. REMEMBER ONE GAME AT A TIME. SEE YA'LL IN THE BORO.

Congrats rockets..... great to have to teams from marshall county in the big show... hope your ready for the dawgs down south

It is great to have two teams from Marshall County in state. I hope we don't get put into the same bracket, would be nice to have the chance to battle deep in the tourney. I will pack the choker leash just in case. lol

GOOD LUCK LADY DAWGS!

Congratulations to the Lady Rockets of Chapel Hill and the Lady Dawgs of Cornersville!!! What an accomplishment, not only to have had 2 teams from Marshall County at State in Girl's Basketball but to follow that up with 2 teams from Marshall County at State in Girl's softball, says a lot for the work ethic of these ladies!!! Again, good luck to both teams, hope you carry it deep and it's a playoff between you two teams for the State Championship, how cool would that be!!!!! My heart will always be with the Rockets of Chapel Hill in any sport....so Go Get EM Lady Rockets!!!!!!