Halls v Science Hill

Baseballmad

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i know this has no bearing on the game at hand, as well as every game is different. but farragut played science hill and beat them 11-1 and i believe run ruled it. farragut pitched the number 15 who pitched against us last night who we then proceeded to rock. now with all that said, that pile doesnt mean anything. so onto the game at hand. john clarke will be pitching and if we can keep our bats hot and we can get the timely hit and timely defencive plays, i look for the halls boys to head to the buro.

It is not on science hill's campus. Stay on the interstate and get off at exit 23. Drive straight through the stop sign and take a left(one way road). Follow the road, you will pass a mcdonalds, and stay in you right lane to go straight after the red light. The feild in on your left. You will see a building with Johnson City parks and Rec on it.

you know, this was an ugly game from the get-go. i dont want to make excuses, but the umps were terrible. they calls were bad both ways, but i believe they were even worse towards halls. some balls were 4 inches off the plate and called strikes, some were right on the corner and called balls. it was aweful. but anyways, good luck to the toppers in the boro, go and rep east tn.

you know, this was an ugly game from the get-go. i dont want to make excuses, but the umps were terrible. they calls were bad both ways, but i believe they were even worse towards halls. some balls were 4 inches off the plate and called strikes, some were right on the corner and called balls. it was aweful. but anyways, good luck to the toppers in the boro, go and rep east tn.

Wow, and blue caused all those base hits too!