FCHS

ELA

Great Mom /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Just kidding, a very good Daddy as well /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Hope thing s are going smoothly at FC. Spring practice around the corner!

Most great men had/have great Moms, Us Dads are just blessed for it. Daddy? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was the OL coach for ELA when he was in NC. He was probably the best coach I have had the pleasure of working with in the 20+ years I have been coaching. He took a team to the playoffs for the first time in 25 years, and only arrived on campus 7 days defore fall practice started. Assistants, you will be given an asignment and expected to be responsible for the kids at the position you coach. If they do not produce on Friday nights, coach will question you, not the kids. He ran our staff as close to a college program as I have ever seen in HS. He will expect a high level of commitment from the players and the assistants. You will never attend a meeting where coach is not prepared and he will expect the same of you. If not for my family situation and ties to NC, I would love to be with Lee on his sidlines on Friday nights. If you guys will give coach your support I think he can bring an excitement to your community that is truly fun to be a part of. I was lucky enough to experience here, and will always thank coach for that. Good luck coach, and good luck FCHS.

I was the OL coach for ELA when he was in NC. He was probably the best coach I have had the pleasure of working with in the 20+ years I have been coaching. He took a team to the playoffs for the first time in 25 years, and only arrived on campus 7 days defore fall practice started. Assistants, you will be given an asignment and expected to be responsible for the kids at the position you coach. If they do not produce on Friday nights, coach will question you, not the kids. He ran our staff as close to a college program as I have ever seen in HS. He will expect a high level of commitment from the players and the assistants. You will never attend a meeting where coach is not prepared and he will expect the same of you. If not for my family situation and ties to NC, I would love to be with Lee on his sidlines on Friday nights. If you guys will give coach your support I think he can bring an excitement to your community that is truly fun to be a part of. I was lucky enough to experience here, and will always thank coach for that. Good luck coach, and good luck FCHS.

Welcome to the T. Post often.

Great post! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hope the administration and fans are paying attention and will give Coach more than a couple of seasons to turn the program around. FC can dominate Region 3 in the future the way that LC has done in the past.

Most of all I hope the students are reading it and will actually get out of the halls and come out and commit to play!

Mark,

Welcome to this side of the mountains! lol You are a good man and a great football coach. I too wish you were here on staff right now! Good luck with your team and coaching search.

Coach Atkins will have alot of building to do with his o-line. Last years center, Bridges, is gone and that o-line has noone to take charge and lead them. But they do have 2 guys, Timmy Gosset and Chandler Green that can take charge. Good Luck Rebels.

don't worry about the line...they have a good line coach coming

Coach Atkins will have alot of building to do with his o-line. Last years center, Bridges, is gone and that o-line has noone to take charge and lead them. But they do have 2 guys, Timmy Gosset and Chandler Green that can take charge. Good Luck Rebels.

Headhunter79- you sound like a true Bridges fan!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I think Gosset and Green will step up to the plate... or should I say line....

NO ONE CAN REPLACE BRIDGES,, IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE RIGHT BILLY BOB... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Headhunter79- you sound like a true Bridges fan!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I think Gosset and Green will step up to the plate... or should I say line....

I think Green and Gossit will step up !!! They are both very good ball players, and they will more than lickly be the 2 studs that start both ways. I think this two will have a great year and will be looking at the next level in football next year.