INDY vs. Hendersonville

mid6

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to take Hendersonville by a goal.

This is a very good matchup and i believe it will be a great game.

Hendersonville has two wounderful strikers in Nathaniel Sprouse and Patrick Kelly as well as a strong defense in Alex Tummons and Joseph Dallas and John Sheets. And the goalkeeper Hayden Coffman is one of the best in the midstate.

All of that versus a fantastic Indy defense should be a wounderful game to watch.

If Hendersonville plays like they did versus Lavergne then they wont make a game out of this one.

Hendersonville 2-1 with it coming down to the wire.

I can't wait.

Both teams are playing well right now. Hville has the advantage of a stronger schedule and a home game. Both defenses are strong...will come down to which team clicks on offense. Hendersonville 2-1.

I know this will be a very close game. I disagree that Hendersonville has had a stronger schedule. Don't forget...Indy has had to make it out of the 11AAA which is a very hard district and have played Centennial 2 times and Brentwood 3 times in the past 3 weeks (each time getting stronger and narrowing the gap).

Independence is peaking at the right time......they will win 2-0.

I know this will be a very close game. I disagree that Hendersonville has had a stronger schedule. Don't forget...Indy has had to make it out of the 11AAA which is a very hard district and have played Centennial 2 times and Brentwood 3 times in the past 3 weeks (each time getting stronger and narrowing the gap).

Independence is peaking at the right time......they will win 2-0.

We'll certainly have to wait and see and it should be a great game. However, the strength of schedule comment is not a gut feeling...it is a fact. If you look at both team's schedules throughout the year, Hville's is far more competitive...look outside of district play. The winning percentage of both teams' opponents are 69% (Hville) to 54% (Independence). Again, it is anybody's game but I did want to defend the schedule comment.

ok just throwing this out there 11AAA is one of the hardest divisions in the state INDY is peaking at the right time proving they have what it takes to play and beat the best in the state. INDY will win tonight first half will be 1-0 INDy and second will be 3-0 for a final