Jcs advances over McKenzie

Rogkid42

Senior Patrick Taggart was outstanding on the mound for JCS.

Jaxman, is that the biggest crowd ever at a JCS baseball game?

I know we have had some big crowds for JCS vs USJ but I think last night may have been bigger...loved seeing the fans turn out to support the team

I know we have had some big crowds for JCS vs USJ but I think last night may have been bigger...loved seeing the fans turn out to support the team

As always, our friends from McKenzie were classy and a pleasure to host. Good people up that way.

Congrats to Patrick Taggart for a great win on the mound and the rest of the Eagles for a big win.....that was team work.

That was an unbelievable baseball atmosphere last night.

Congrats to Coach Cooper and Coach Carson on their trip to "The Boro".

Good luck....stay safe....and win the last game!!!!!!!!!

GO EAGLES!!!!!!

Two good teams...excellent pitching by McKenzie staff...JCS came to hit...

Good luck to you Eagles....thanks for the pitching comment (my brother was the starter for Mckenzie).....your bats were hot last night and i hope they stay hot all next week!!!........your fan support was great last night....not many good memories on that field for me (lost two sub-state games when i was playing '97 and '98 and last two sub-state games for my brother)....but still wish you the best of luck.....ya'll have a solid team loaded with talent.....get a ring for your seniors!!!!