DII Semis

bojak3

I know that not all of the substate games have been played, but what does everyone think about how the semis are shaping up?

So far we have McCallie who beat St. Benedicts soundly(from what i have heard)--5 to 2(sorry for the messup earlier, i don't know why i put 0 because i knew the score full well...just wasn't thinkin i guess...sorry)-- and Father Ryan who struggled in the first half but looked solid in the second--3 to 0-- in the semis...

Predictions for the JPII vs CBHS game and Baylor vs MUS would be great, and once these four teams have played, predictions and discussions from there would be great! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5-2 mccallie. mccallie flat from bus ride and had a very slow first half. not sure of the yellow card count but St Benedict had 5 yellows,"maybe more" and should have been awarded at least one red. I do not think mccallie had a card called.

McCallie beat St. Benedict soundly 5 -0 ??? Not true! At the half time, it was St. Benedict 2 - McCallie 1... The final score was SBA 2 - McCallie 5. How many yellow cards and penalties were given? SBA all - McCallie -0. HHHmmm.

It's great to start a thread on this....but please get your facts straight before you start a discussion. Their is a different between what you said....shutting out a team 5-0 and the "real" score which was 5-2.

I know that not all of the substate games have been played, but what does everyone think about how the semis are shaping up?

So far we have McCallie who beat St. Benedicts soundly--5 to 0-- and Father Ryan who struggled in the first half but looked solid in the second--3 to 0-- in the semis...

Predictions for the JPII vs CBHS game and Baylor vs MUS would be great, and once these four teams have played, predictions and discussions from there would be great! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

It's great to start a thread on this....but please get your facts straight before you start a discussion. Their is a different between what you said....shutting out a team 5-0 and the "real" score which was 5-2.

ya i meant to put 5 to 2 and accidentally put 0...my bad...but from what i heard they played very soundly and i'm just going off what i heard! i was just askin for some input i wasn't there and haven't seen either team ever play...well i have seen mccallie play for a little bit vs jpII but only for about 10 min

ya i meant to put 5 to 2 and accidentally put 0...my bad...but from what i heard they played very soundly and i'm just going off what i heard! i was just askin for some input i wasn't there and haven't seen either team ever play...well i have seen mccallie play for a little bit vs jpII but only for about 10 min

Prediction... Christian Brothers will b e ready to avenge their loss to JPII... they win their game today. I feel with the way Father Ryan is doing so well they will beat McCallie on Thursday... State tourney will be CHristian Bros. vs. Father Ryan... let's see!

Prediction... Christian Brothers will b e ready to avenge their loss to JPII... they win their game today. I feel with the way Father Ryan is doing so well they will beat McCallie on Thursday... State tourney will be CHristian Bros. vs. Father Ryan... let's see!

CBHS vs JPII should be an interesting game. They will try and avenge the earlier loss to JPII...but if they do that don't assume they win go to the final. They would then have to avenge last year's championship loss to Baylor. Baylor looked very good today....much better than last week. At this point of the game nothing is a given for any team.