Coach T'ers at Spring Fling

BigG

Thought I would pin a thread just to see those of you who are going to be at the soccer Spring Fling complex. In years past, it has been GREAT to put faces to names and real names to screen names! (My highlight was finally meeting MJUHB last spring, and Coach T two years before that) So, just simply put if you are going to be going and we'll keep an eye out for you.

I'll be there, and should be easy to find. Black "Warrior Soccer" visor on (usually 24/7). Come on up and say hello! I am hoping Dins will sneak me away from everyone and introduce himself! Conigio will be the kid with the huge afro running quite swiftly to the track stadium, and Reaction will be the REALLY skinny kid standing outside the complex because he is unwilling to fork out the $$ to get in and watch some good soccer!

Who else is going?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be in attendance and it'll be my first Spring Fling. Going into my second year as a full-time coach, I'm really looking forward to seeing all of these coaches and teams in action.

I don't have a horse in the race but I'll be pulling for Heritage (same district). Sorry BigG.

I will be there Wed. and Thursday for sure. G will be the shortest in the complex.

Hahaha. I don't remember but I'm thinking I might be taller than G... I doubt if I'll make a game, which is disapointing cause I'd love to try. But everyone should come over to track on Friday (the tourny's day off). /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sorry can't make it, but I wish I could. If anyone is going to the Redout Tourny this weekend please look me up. I'll be the guy wearing the yellow shirt with black pen strips that the coaches are yelling at. LOL....Just like I use to do.

Sorry can't make it, but I wish I could. If anyone is going to the Redout Tourny this weekend please look me up. I'll be the guy wearing the yellow shirt with black pen strips that the coaches are yelling at. LOL....Just like I use to do.

Hmmmm. That may be a tough decision for me Saturday.Big G, I will try to seek you out on Wednesday.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• One school has said it, it was York…who Oneida and many school that played them before we did claimed that they were the dirtiest bunch they’ve played. Riverside didn’t call us dirty nor did smith after they beat us. Ur only dirty if your the one giving out the whoopins.
    • If it was anyone but #8 I would agree with you. Theirs a couple people on that team that probably would. Not him. And I who was standing on the 1st base line fence saw clearly that the boys foot was covering more than half the bag.
    • If y’all lose to Farragut something awful has happened.
    • Get him to Bearden ASAP! Or anywhere, Karns hs is in rough shape, probably not getting out of it anytime soon.
    • I'm not a Powell grad.  I am a Bearden grad.   My son and daughter are Powell grads.   I did radio play by play for Powell, my last year was 2013. I also did radio play by play for South Doyle, and my last gig was at Maryville before I retired.   My oldest grandson plays in the Karns Middle program, so I see more Karns games than I do Powell these days.  I've been to 3 Powell games since 2013.   I don't have any ties to Powell, haven't since 2013.   No "y'all" there.    And the kid you are talking about does have a very good arm, but he's not the QB that Deuce Rogers is.  Rogers is a legit dual threat guy.  The younger kid now at Clinton, or about to be at Clinton, isn't the dual threat that Rogers is.