Spring Fling 2009

BigG

We were talking on the bus yesterday about this being the last of the 3 years at the same venue for soccer. Does anyone know where it is going to be for the NEXT year? There were rumors that it was coming to Knoxville, but I certainly hope not. We don't have the facilities to hold the matches, and I really like traveling for state.

that's great news...murfreesboro has great facilities and is pretty centrally located for most in the state. i don't think it can be matched.

fields are nice. They really need PA systems however. Also the scoreboards can hardly be seen in daylight.

The staff at the small concessions are inadequate. If they are to host again they really should upgrade somewhat

fields are nice. They really need PA systems however. Also the scoreboards can hardly be seen in daylight.

The staff at the small concessions are inadequate. If they are to host again they really should upgrade somewhat

All I care about are the fields (although the other parts are nice from a spectator standpoint).