what about the freshman class comming up at blackman

are you on the team? tell me what you think i havent seen them but i know blackman middle has had alot of talent come through in recent years

yes i am actually we hav alot of new sophmores starting including me but i jus wanted 2 kno haw people tought about freshman playing varsity but we still did really good in our scrimmages

My son will be transferring there this summer. We actually chose Blackman due to the young talent that has moved up in years past. My son could have chosen anywhere within reasonable distance to play ball his senior year and chose BHS. With that said.....I STRONGLY BELEIVE THAT IF YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH TO START THEN YOU SHOULD PLAY REGARDLESS OF AGE OR CLASS TITLE. The best man should get the job...hands down...no exceptions. However, if a underclassman is of EQUAL talent as the Senior then the Senior should get the spot....reason is...its the Seniors final year and the underclassman will have his opportunity in the future. I beleive that its the playing time EXPERIENCE that limits the underclassman more so than talent. Knowledge of the position and team expectations in that position is what an underclassman must overcome and adapt to. Don't be afraid to tell the coach you want to start...work your butt off in every practice and prove to the coach with your work ethic and ability that you are the better man. Remember....if your good enough the coach will find a place for you on the starting team.

What school was your son at last year?

No matter how talented freshmen are, they are at a physical mismatch with 18-19 year olds.

Some skill players might get some PT, but in large part they might be running for their lives against the players and teams on their schedule.

If Blackman starts a number of them, they will be in for a rough season.

The good news would be that by the time they are seniors, they would have four years of varsity experience and could be title-contenders (see Ravenwood and Indy).

No matter how talented freshmen are, they are at a physical mismatch with 18-19 year olds.

Some skill players might get some PT, but in large part they might be running for their lives against the players and teams on their schedule.

If Blackman starts a number of them, they will be in for a rough season.

The good news would be that by the time they are seniors, they would have four years of varsity experience and could be title-contenders (see Ravenwood and Indy).

i can tell you that no freshmen will be starting for blackman this coming year...

there will be ...looks like...2 sophomores starting who were obviously freshmen last year...

agreed none of the freshman will be starting. Itavius MIGHT see the field a little bit and maybe jalen but thats about all. Im curious to know which sophomores will be starting, and how is DaJuan's knee healing will he be ready for week zero or whenever their first game isagreed none of the freshman will be starting. Itavius MIGHT see the field a little bit and maybe jalen but thats about all. Im curious to know which sophomores will be starting, and how is DaJuan's knee healing will he be ready for week zero or whenever their first game is

agreed none of the freshman will be starting. Itavius MIGHT see the field a little bit and maybe jalen but thats about all. Im curious to know which sophomores will be starting, and how is DaJuan's knee healing will he be ready for week zero or whenever their first game isagreed none of the freshman will be starting. Itavius MIGHT see the field a little bit and maybe jalen but thats about all. Im curious to know which sophomores will be starting, and how is DaJuan's knee healing will he be ready for week zero or whenever their first game is

marvin stubbs at center

jess patton at linebacker

and L.J. joyce will see plenty of time at DE

DaJuan's knee seems to be fine and expectations are he will be ready for the first game

• 3 weeks later...

haha sorry for earlier still gettin use 2 bein a sophmore /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> like yall have said a couple of sophmores will start me and jess patton and marvin stubbs will try our best 2 be starting by time of the first game i have great belief that we will be up 2 the challenge that the seniors of this region will give us and mr. patton i look forward with playing with both of your sons.

anewayz back 2 tha subject !!!