Avant rated state's best

Indian

Chassidy Fuzzell from Obion has got to be on the list as well as Heather Butler of Gibson County. Both are big time players. Fuzzell could be SEC material before she's through. One or both could be up for Miss Basketball before they are done. 13AA is loaded with talent. Amber Rechis is on the list but well deserves it.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuzzell is the REAL DEAL as well! I like her style of play. She's athletic and can play. She should be on that list as well and I agree that she could end up SEC by the time it's over with. How crazy would it be if all 3 got nominated in one year for Ms. Basketball, lol... no way would it happen but Rechis, Butler, and Fuzzell are all 3 capable of being nominated and winning it. Greenfieldfan, you should see the TNWings AAU team with Fuzzell on it. They're LOADED with talent. Perika Glenn from Milan, Dequasha Simpson from Milan, Chassidy Fuzzell from Obion Co., Amber Rechis and Grace Ann Swaim from Westview, Morgan Faulkner from Madison Acad. whom SHOULD get nominated for Ms. Basketball next year in Single A and a couple of other real good girls. THEY'RE LOADED!

Instead of Bolus Rankings it oughta be Bogus Rankings...

Heather Butler of Gibson Co. should be on the list of alphabetical names as should Heather Griffin of Gibson Co. Not to knock on any of these players but Butler and Griffin are better than several players on that list and I've seen several of the people on that list play. Butler averaged around 18-19 PPG as a Sophomore this year at GC and Griffin average about 16 PPG.

If the Jackson Sun can't get it right what makes u think the Bolus Rankings can?

http://www.kyprephoops.com/0809/May08BolusTNGirls.html

The first 25 are ranked in his order, the rest alphabetical. As usual there will be players left off, as usual if you have any names to add put them on here but don't bash anyone on his list.

IMHO - I would have all 5 of the AAA State Championship team members on there. Those starting 5 played every minute of the tournament. The style of offence at WC doesn't showcase all the players but the rest are making lots of noise in the summer. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• 1 month later...

Who do these two play for in the summer and how well do they perform? That seems to be his basis for ranking, on the players he's familiar with.

Jaclissa Haislip plays the summer with Memphis Elite, you can check their website

"teammemphiselite.org" for info, they just won the AAU 15U National Championships

in Ohio this week and Haislip is one of their starters and best players.

Indian, they play with the TNWings. As a matter a fact the TNWings team they are just finished runner-up at the recent 15U state tournament. They're good. Griffin and Butler (2 Sophomores) pretty much led Gibson Co. to the state tournaments this past year.

coachgat, I went to some boys AAU tournaments up in Nashville this weekend with someone that knows you and used to live in Millington. I'll private message you who he is.

/They didn't do that great at Nationals!! Taylor Hall (plays on 15U Memphis Elite team) isn't on there either and she has a write up on the Blue Star website from her play at Boo this spring!! I believe it goes something like "Taylor Hall has it all." How can you be ranked in Blue Star and not on that thing? I also know of several girls on the Blue Star Watch list that aren't on that report, either. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I wouldn't pay any attention to it!

/They didn't do that great at Nationals!! Taylor Hall (plays on 15U Memphis Elite team) isn't on there either and she has a write up on the Blue Star website from her play at Boo this spring!! I believe it goes something like "Taylor Hall has it all." How can you be ranked in Blue Star and not on that thing? I also know of several girls on the Blue Star Watch list that aren't on that report, either. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It's kind of hard to play great at the national level when you haven't had any practice time together as a team since AAU State Tournaments back in May which they did win all games in except the final against Memphis Elite & only lost by about 6. One thing you have to have at this level (if you want to win) is practice with your team. You can play good individually but that doesn't win the games.

It's kind of hard to play great at the national level when you haven't had any practice time together as a team since AAU State Tournaments back in May which they did win all games in except the final against Memphis Elite & only lost by about 6. One thing you have to have at this level (if you want to win) is practice with your team. You can play good individually but that doesn't win the games.

TN Wings were 3rd in the Classic Bracket in the 15 and under national tournament

in Cincinnati. The championship bracket (made up of the top 3 teams in the pools)

was won by Memphis Elite. TN Team Pride and TN Lady Dawgz

made it to the "sweet 16" in the championship bracket.

Memphis Elite has Avant, Taylor Hall, Haislip, 2 girls from Millington, and a host of other talent. I don't believe they practiced at all being they are from all over the state. They did a super job as did the other teams that represented Tenn. Where is the Hall article from Bluestar? Have the website?