Future Maryville Quarterbacks

gator

99 an' a haif. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

From Dragline....."Come on now Rebullsman, you can do hit..that Rebullsman he is my baby...my baby can do hit"...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville has a bunch of Quarterbacks.

SRS. Aaron Chamberlain,Mark Young and Zane Winders.

JR. Philip Julian

SOPH. Jared Miller and Austin Canfield

FR. Patton Robinette.

Hey RR,

Think GQ and the "Board" may decide on working three in a play design rotation of sorts?

Too many of them from which to choose. GQ's got it tough. But is this a real problem?.....so many to choose from.

They've all improved.

Come visit the Museum sometime.

Reguards to the Board,

Mapp

Or Rebelsman could wash cars in hot pants..... /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Dang

I was kinda enjoying this thread till you said that... Now I can't get that image out of my mind.. Heck I may never be able to close my eyes again..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

tpoole12

Dang

I was kinda enjoying this thread till you said that... Now I can't get that image out of my mind.. Heck I may never be able to close my eyes again..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

tpoole12

Thu onlie hot paints I hav is when an okkazunul warm gas is released into them....... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Thu onlie hot paints I hav is when an okkazunul warm gas is released into them....... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

As our guud frend starz wood say....

Shoe........ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

tpoole12

True... True....

Hey Bldrunner

I was just wondering if you plan on coming to the Govs/Wildcats game at our place? I would like for you and bigcat to have a chance to critique our turf.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just Kidding... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Anyway... while you've been out of the country I've been working my rear off. I've had the place logged, dug a new pond, remodeled the barn, had to put a head gasket on the ole Massy Ferguson while working on my PHD.. I've got the first cutting of hay done and if it doesn't rain alot more I won't have to worry about the second. The goat population has exploded at my place. Been building fence like a mad man. Its easier to heard cats than to keep a dern bunch of goats fenced in... ( BTW where I come from PHD stands for "Post Hole Digger" )...

Your Friend

tpoole12

GO GOVS

Fellers pleese google redneck gas grill...Wif tha hi gas prices ...Cousin Arlo still cooks a meen deer stake... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw Mark Young at a Vanderbilt camp. If he isn't Maryville's starting QB this year, then they are truly loaded at QB haha. He showed a real good arm, good ball placement and touch, a strong follow through, his feet/form were solid, he even got a hi-five from a Vanderbilt coach after a particular ball he threw, it was that solid a throw. If he's Maryville's QB this year, I think they'll do fine and if there are guys better than him, well then Maryville's going to probably continue to dominate.

Justin Smith also did very well at the camp, Maryville fans.

• 2 weeks later...

Rebullsman..How did Shorty do in tha RTL?.....Allsew now thay's folks askin' me at church about ewe and me postin' on coachT...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ...If 'un thay reed dis ...Eye might git knocked out ov teachin' Sunday Skool in tha slow learnurs klass.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Rebullsman..How did Shorty do in tha RTL?.....Allsew now thay's folks askin' me at church about ewe and me postin' on coachT...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ...If 'un thay reed dis ...Eye might git knocked out ov teachin' Sunday Skool in tha slow learnurs klass.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Shorty has done good. He averaged abut 14 points I guess. It's hard to get touches when you have Chism, Bradshaw, Rashard Lee and Isah Brown on the team.

Is it a sin to post on here? We always speak the gospel. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />