Jets/Panthers

ccfan

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jets Scrimaged Livingston and looked a lot better. You could tell it was spring but the defense looked really good and the offense did some good things. There are several new assistants this year and specifically an o-line coach that is really experiences and seems to be making a lot of progress

As for stone dont know much other than they scrimages rockwood is a practice time scrimage and there was a fight sometime during that.

Stone lost there OC and Their DC dont know what happened but their gone.Spring game looked good Black/Gold.

Think the will win against cchs this fall the jets are just to far behind them.But I'll say the jets will win a game next year

it just want be their cross town rival.

Stone lost there OC and Their DC dont know what happened but their gone.Spring game looked good Black/Gold.

Think the will win against cchs this fall the jets are just to far behind them.But I'll say the jets will win a game next year

DC Conforti went to Knox Karns

I heard that the dc went to karns and the oc moved to Crab Orchard Elementary for personal reasons. They have been shopping for replacements. Panthers looked like a typical spring team, a few good plays, a few drops/fumbles, a few booted plays and a few plesant surprises.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Jet's definetly look a lot better than last year. The coaches and players are showing a lot more emotion. The CCHS/Stone game will be a better game than last year! I give the edge to CCHS but regardless of the outcome both teams need to keep their heads up. Do not let this one game predetermine how the rest of the season will go.

Go JETS!