Until next year by MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll

Wow what a great season! Super job "The School with the Lights on the Tracks" everyone in the Mid-State is happy that you all broke the streak! This has been a fun time for MrNoitAll and I can not wait until next year rolls around when MrNoitAll can see his good friends and his "Man Love" stlbrd! Here are some schools that MrNoitAll enjoyed seeing play and coming to their parks this year. Coffee County what a great run at the end of the season, Lawrence County also surprised a lot of folks, Riverdale what a tough year with Cat hurt, Shelbyville, Beech, Creek Wood, Blackman, Moore County, "The Country Girls", Davidson Acad, The Football School got a lot better as the season went on, MJ trying to get back to the state, tough luck ladies, Wilson Central are losing their coaches but enjoyed watching you play this year, Lebanon will be better next year with the younger players getting better, "The Fiddler School" had a good run in the state enjoy watching you play, Waverly surprised a lot of foks playing in the "Boro" this year great job, who would have bet their double wide on Brentwood coming back to the "Boro"? they have a great young coach and will be back again! I enjoyed watching Summertown play this year but I had a strange feeling at that game people were watching me...not sure why, but a good run, Cascade11 has a team that could step it up next year if they will play in more tournaments, Rossview and Dickson County I did enjoy watching your first game and I think that you both will have a chance to have another good year, but then MY Mighty WildKittens I have enjoyed watching Jones on the mound and hoping that this may be the year but until we solve some problems we will still have to work very hard to beat CC, "the Football School", "The Mule School", and "Coacht school" but we are at a rebuilding time so lets get to work!

So for now I must go ahead and start looking in Uncle Exlax's crystal ball because I came in 3rd in Softball picks, 2nd in Baseball picks, and a very bad 9th in Soccer so I need to let his magic ball rest because I must have tried to do too much because my best friend "stlbrd" only picked softball! But I want all of my friends, fans and even the ones who do not like me know I will be returning for the football season to tell you who will be the Loser's on Friday night. So until we meet again on the dirt, remember to go to church, be careful because my boss wants you all back next year! But always remember who your Daddy is........MrNoitAll! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. NoItAll,

Enjoyed going "head to head" with you this year. You did prove that you know a "little" about softball, but, you really should get out more and watch "the big girls" play, if you know what I mean......

Thanks for making this a fun year and don't forget.........."stlbrd Knows More Than Mr. NoItAll"! (T-shirts will be available soon). /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wow what a great season! Super job "The School with the Lights on the Tracks" everyone in the Mid-State is happy that you all broke the streak! This has been a fun time for MrNoitAll and I can not wait until next year rolls around when MrNoitAll can see his good friends and his "Man Love" stlbrd! Here are some schools that MrNoitAll enjoyed seeing play and coming to their parks this year. Coffee County what a great run at the end of the season, Lawrence County also surprised a lot of folks, Riverdale what a tough year with Cat hurt, Shelbyville, Beech, Creek Wood, Blackman, Moore County, "The Country Girls", Davidson Acad, The Football School got a lot better as the season went on, MJ trying to get back to the state, tough luck ladies, Wilson Central are losing their coaches but enjoyed watching you play this year, Lebanon will be better next year with the younger players getting better, "The Fiddler School" had a good run in the state enjoy watching you play, Waverly surprised a lot of foks playing in the "Boro" this year great job, who would have bet their double wide on Brentwood coming back to the "Boro"? they have a great young coach and will be back again! I enjoyed watching Summertown play this year but I had a strange feeling at that game people were watching me...not sure why, but a good run, Cascade11 has a team that could step it up next year if they will play in more tournaments, Rossview and Dickson County I did enjoy watching your first game and I think that you both will have a chance to have another good year, but then MY Mighty WildKittens I have enjoyed watching Jones on the mound and hoping that this may be the year but until we solve some problems we will still have to work very hard to beat CC, "the Football School", "The Mule School", and "Coacht school" but we are at a rebuilding time so lets get to work!

So for now I must go ahead and start looking in Uncle Exlax's crystal ball because I came in 3rd in Softball picks, 2nd in Baseball picks, and a very bad 9th in Soccer so I need to let his magic ball rest because I must have tried to do too much because my best friend "stlbrd" only picked softball! But I want all of my friends, fans and even the ones who do not like me know I will be returning for the football season to tell you who will be the Loser's on Friday night. So until we meet again on the dirt, remember to go to church, be careful because my boss wants you all back next year! But always remember who your Daddy is........MrNoitAll! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Thanks MrNOITALL. It's been fun, You have made this year more enjoyable. GOOD LUCK>

Thanks, MrNoitAll! You did make the season very interesting and kept everyone informed on how other schools were doing. I never did find out who you were. I tried to put together all of your clues, but I must not be very sharp. I figure you must be from an area south of Murfreesboro, but I am clueless. It was a goal of mine to figure out the mystery, but now I will have to wait until next year. Well, unless you will be at some of the Wednesday night games being held in areas surrounding Murfreesboro.

I will look forward to following football in the fall. I am sure you will make that interesting as well.

Thanks again!

I enjoyed reading all your predictions this year and yes you are right, Lebanon will bring it next year, we learned alot this year and grew as a team at the end. Have a great summer and see you in 2009.

Jessicas mom

# 7

I agree with you! I am glad that Jess is on the team. These girls will work hard this summer and play a lot of ball. Experience is the best teacher! See you at the ballpark (and probably working side by side in the concession stand - lol!)

Well i guess you turned out to be ok,cause at the first of year i along with others where ready to hang you from the nearest tree. But as saying goes dont judge a person on the first time you meet them. Yea it has been fun ,for sure not always agreeing, but you turned out to be an alright guy or lady lol,we still dont know for sure. You have yourself a great summer and if get hungry for our famous ribeye sandwiches come to fayetteville for the host of christmas on the square second saturday of november. We will be there cooking ribeyes and homefries right out of an old time kettle.