Region 6 A

lesplay2

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the Smith kid that was a stud in middle school last year .... is he participating in the 7 on 7 drills... he is going to be a good one...

No incoming freshmen were playing in the passing league. I do not think they are allowed. I see the Smith kid being a receiver of some type not a qb. Brown kid was at FFA cap last week, he should be back in action at the next passing attack.

• 2 weeks later...

The Region championship will b decided between the Wood, W'Boro, & MtP.

Who gets upset by MC will b the decidin factor... Hearin all this about how the Cats r gunna win region.

I don't think so of course... Ha ha! GO TROJANS!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Region 6 is ours!!

Right now I think you still would have to lean towards MTP being the first...but Both Waynesboro and COllinwood at nipping at the Heels. The pack would say until one of them get them, MTP still is the top of the heap! We at the pack have followed Wayne County for going on 5 years......and the talent they have on the right day could compete head up with most around this area. Collinwood has been pretty consistent over the years. So for right now.....MTP / 1st Waynesboro / 2nd Collinwood / 3rd. Now if one of these get knocked off early we'll change our predication and call it a typo error.

Good luck from the Pack!

The Region championship will b decided between the Wood, W'Boro, & MtP.

Who gets upset by MC will b the decidin factor... Hearin all this about how the Cats r gunna win region.

I don't think so of course... Ha ha! GO TROJANS!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Region 6 is ours!!

i actually have seen collinwood in the 7 on 7 games and at the play day and to be honest they dont have a shot at region......HA HA as you like to say /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i actually have seen collinwood in the 7 on 7 games and at the play day and to be honest they dont have a shot at region......HA HA as you like to say /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well the 7 on 7 game i went to at c wood collinwood and waynesboro tied and what would make you think u can go by a touch 7 on 7 game?

well the 7 on 7 game i went to at c wood collinwood and waynesboro tied and what would make you think u can go by a touch 7 on 7 game?

because all ive heard is how collinwood is gonna bring their passing game outta tha basement....and i also said play day i say collinwood is third possibly fourth with that scare last year from moore co. and a cwood team that has lost a few and tryin to play 11 different players on both sides of the ball....moore co. has a good shot at an upset this year still not convinced?? wait till season /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

because all ive heard is how collinwood is gonna bring their passing game outta tha basement....and i also said play day i say collinwood is third possibly fourth with that scare last year from moore co. and a cwood team that has lost a few and tryin to play 11 different players on both sides of the ball....moore co. has a good shot at an upset this year still not convinced?? wait till season /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i agree that collinwood should not be playin 11 on both sides of the ball. you cant do that in single a. alot of teams had a scare from moore co. last year including a win against mtp

This is how i think region 6a will pan out

1. Wayne co. if the wildcats can stay injury free they will finish number 1 in the region goin undefeated goin into the playoffs they will have trouble with lewis co. though

2. Mt. pleasent will have a good team and give Wayne co. a run for there money but without Marco its gonna be tough

3. Collinwood will finish 3rd at best they have some serious QB issues Shannon Adoms and the Risner kid are gonna have to carry this team and they might can do it.

4.Moore co.

5.cornersville

6.zion

7.huntland

8.perry co.

good luck to ever1 this season it should be a good 1 in region 6