Region 6 A

lesplay2

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Moore co will surprise some people this year....I know they have a really good power back and they got this kid headed there way now:

You would think the south coach would steer players towards his old alma mater, but i guess thats not goimg to be the case.

I think Moore co will surprise some people this year....I know they have a really good power back and they got this kid headed there way now:

WOW........That kid is awesome. I'd say overlooking Moore County this year would be a huge mistake. I'm gonna forward this video to Coach Parker now... If this kid continues to develop, he he'll be playing on Saturdays in the SEC.

WOW........That kid is awesome. I'd say overlooking Moore County this year would be a huge mistake. I'm gonna forward this video to Coach Parker now... If this kid continues to develop, he he'll be playing on Saturdays in the SEC.

I don't know about sec, he has a long away to go but he has a strong household and parents that push him and support him which is big in today's society. He was a pleasure to coach and I wish him luck.