Region 6 A

lesplay2

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am tired of hearing about mtp... someone tell us about this years (2008) region champs, the Wayne county wildcats.

Start talking about the wildcats then. It's obvious you have nothing to say about them or you already would have. They will be one of the top teams but don't shoot your mouth off about them being region champs just yet.

I have always thought to be the champs you have to beat the champs. Mt Pleasant is the champs right now and someone will have to beat the to take over that designation. I think Wayne Co will be really good this year and could beat the tigers. I also think Huntland could be a sleeper in this region. They always play hard and people should not be surprised if they pull off an upset or two this year.

i am tired of hearing about mtp... someone tell us about this years (2008) region champs, the Wayne county wildcats.

When Wayne Co beats mTp, then everyone can talk about the Region 6A champs. Right now the champs are from mTp. Like the youngtiger said if you want to talk Wayne Co, cough it up.

When Wayne Co beats mTp, then everyone can talk about the Region 6A champs. Right now the champs are from mTp. Like the youngtiger said if you want to talk Wayne Co, cough it up.

DA's: if i knew a whole lot about them, i would talk about them. therefore in my post i asked for someone to talk about them. i just saw the scrimmages and WC is better than mtp right now.

mtp fans always predict your team to be the next seasons champ but when someone disagrees or predicts someone else you get all sensitive.

i guess saying i think collinwood looked better in the scrimmages than mtp would probably hit a nerve too.

DA's: if i knew a whole lot about them, i would talk about them. therefore in my post i asked for someone to talk about them. i just saw the scrimmages and WC is better than mtp right now.

mtp fans always predict your team to be the next seasons champ but when someone disagrees or predicts someone else you get all sensitive.

i guess saying i think collinwood looked better in the scrimmages than mtp would probably hit a nerve too.

How did WC look better than MP? Did they not let Richland score? They didn't score more on Richland than MP did. Richland had several sustained drives on WC and they had only one on MP. Richland picked off WC at least once and maybe twice and they didn't pick off any against MP? What about this makes WC look better? And by the way you can say what you want that is what this board is for but Collinwood didn't look better than MP either.

How do you get that Wayne Co is better than mTP, please explain? Nothing sensitive about it, 4 years in row now, thats the facts. Like YT said, this forum is all about what everyone thinks. And Collinwood looked no better than a 5 or 6 seed in region 6 1A in the scrimmage. But come season they will be up close to the top.

In one of your other post "i am tired of hearing about mtp..." stay off Coach T if you are that tired of it.

After the Mt Pleasant play day list your predictions for this region.

1. Wayne Co

2. Mt Pleasant

3. Collinwood

4. Huntland

5. Cornersville

6. Moore Co

7. Perry Co

8. Columbia Academy

9. Zion

#1 Wayne Co.- the youngsters have grown up and will take the crown this year behind the arm of T Rice, and with the mix of a hard running tb. The MTP vs WC will be for the #1 spot 10pt favorite for the wildcats, maybe one of the top contenders in the western side of the bracket come nov.

#2 MTP- cant count out what walt smith has done down there, he will find something that works for a sucessful season but in the end not quiet enough 9-1 or 8-2

#3 Collinwood- if the trojans could have a little sucess making the short passes so they are no so 1 dimensional they could really stirr up some things, the platooning thing I dont think is gonna work, the trojans will give some scares this fall though

#4 Huntland & Moore co pretty even a toss up imo

the rest will fight it out

THATS JUST MY TAKE ON THINGS good luck to all

Opinions are like ------ everybody has one and they all stink. Everyone needs to chill out and have some fun, in the end it will all be settled on the field. This is not college football where espn determines who plays for the championship. Relax and let all have their opinions.

Opinions are like ------ everybody has one and they all stink. Everyone needs to chill out and have some fun, in the end it will all be settled on the field. This is not college football where espn determines who plays for the championship. Relax and let all have their opinions.

This is fun!!!!!!!!!!