Region 6 A

lesplay2

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WCHS78, are you #78 on the football team? If you can, send me a personal message and let me know that way you do not have to post it for everyone to see. Not going to rag yeah or nothing just curious.

I think you have to be a coacht plus member to use that option, Holder. I've never been able to get it to work when contacting non- plus members.

• 2 weeks later...

With the transfers from Lewis to Perry county, I think Perry could pull a few surprises, win it all, no, but I think they will be much improved and could pull a few surprises, and at least be more competitive. New coaching and players could be just the shot they kids needed to put the excitment back in it for them. Wayne, Mt. Pleasant Collinwood look to be the cream of the crop.

With the transfers from Lewis to Perry county, I think Perry could pull a few surprises, win it all, no, but I think they will be much improved and could pull a few surprises, and at least be more competitive. New coaching and players could be just the shot they kids needed to put the excitment back in it for them. Wayne, Mt. Pleasant Collinwood look to be the cream of the crop.

PC still has a ways to go because MTCS also has few surprises as well and CA and Huntland also have some new players and has beaten PC the last two years... so dont just expect PC to be "better" because CA and Huntland also will be "much improved" as well... PC lost a running back that was 90 percent of the team from last year....not sure what his name is.... It will be once again PC vs Zion for the championship for last place....

PC still has a ways to go because MTCS also has few surprises as well and CA and Huntland also have some new players and has beaten PC the last two years... so dont just expect PC to be "better" because CA and Huntland also will be "much improved" as well... PC lost a running back that was 90 percent of the team from last year....not sure what his name is.... It will be once again PC vs Zion for the championship for last place....

what makes you think CA or Huntland have that they didnt have last year to make them any better?

what makes you think CA or Huntland have that they didnt have last year to make them any better?

my sources tell me and I looked at their rosters and they both have key returning players coming back... CA has their top running back/QB coming back and only lose two players on both sides of the ball... Huntland has a good crop of players coming back as well... after looking at the PC roster... they lost some very key players on both sides of the ball including the Reed kid ......