Region 6 A

lesplay2

well to reply to the youngtigers post about us throwin a pick and them not.....we threw the ball 10 times more than mtp did so chances are a lil higher that we would...i cant remeber but i dont think richland scored on us...mtps startin bunch was on the field ALOT longer than wcs....its really too early to say whos best and all this but im from waynesboro and judgin by the playday the region pans out like this

1. Wayne County

2. Mount Pleasant

3. Collinwood (gonna have to get better than at the playday for this but they always do)

4. Moore Co./Cornersville (idk about the coachin situation in MC and cornersville i think will get better than they showed at the play day)

6. Huntland (cant agree with alot ppl sayin they will be in the playoffs or in a fight for it they just didnt impress me)

7. Zion/CA (tossup)

8. Perry County (gave zion their first region win last year and lost players so...)

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well to reply to the youngtigers post about us throwin a pick and them not.....we threw the ball 10 times more than mtp did so chances are a lil higher that we would...i cant remeber but i dont think richland scored on us...mtps startin bunch was on the field ALOT longer than wcs....its really too early to say whos best and all this but im from waynesboro and judgin by the playday the region pans out like this

1. Wayne County

2. Mount Pleasant

3. Collinwood (gonna have to get better than at the playday for this but they always do)

4. Moore Co./Cornersville (idk about the coachin situation in MC and cornersville i think will get better than they showed at the play day)

6. Huntland (cant agree with alot ppl sayin they will be in the playoffs or in a fight for it they just didnt impress me)

7. Zion/CA (tossup)

8. Perry County (gave zion their first region win last year and lost players so...)

I thought your first string was in longer than MP's was and I'm sure you threw at least 2 picks. Come on 78 admitt it.. We looked better than ya'll did?!!

I thought your first string was in longer than MP's was and I'm sure you through at least 2 picks. Come on 78 admitt it.. We looked better than ya'll did?!!

nope, mt daily's reign is over- WC takes it this year, & they also looked to be the better team during play days

I thought your first string was in longer than MP's was and I'm sure you through at least 2 picks. Come on 78 admitt it.. We looked better than ya'll did?!!

you will never hear me say that...lol but two picks well maybe so but we also threw six td passes scored 3 times in six plays on huntland our startin 11 played 6 offensive plays against huntland and i do believe that yalls starters we're in alot longer durin the richland but none of that matters....all that matters is when the mtp tigers roll into the boro durin season...most likely the region championship will be decided that night

oh yea where are all these loud folks from collinwood??? been very quite down in the south part of the county thats very unusual.....

you will never hear me say that...lol but two picks well maybe so but we also threw six td passes scored 3 times in six plays on huntland our startin 11 played 6 offensive plays against huntland and i do believe that yalls starters we're in alot longer durin the richland but none of that matters....all that matters is when the mtp tigers roll into the boro durin season...most likely the region championship will be decided that night

oh yea where are all these loud folks from collinwood??? been very quite down in the south part of the county thats very unusual.....

you know the mount pleasant groupies will never admit someone is better than them. even when someone beats them they have something negative to say.

you know the mount pleasant groupies will never admit someone is better than them. even when someone beats them they have something negative to say.

them are fightin words round these here parts lol.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

You have us mixed up with Collinwood. They are the ones who never loose. We loose, although not very often, we just don't like it, hence the "something negative to say".

And 1Aonly you are correct my friend Mt. Dailey's reign is over. Try as we may we couldn't keep him another year. I guess someone else will just have to step up. I'm sure they will.

'78 -- Collinwood has been quite since Greenman signed off. He talked enough smack for the whole town. Maybe he will get fired from coaching that way he can come back to the T. lol

You have us mixed up with Collinwood. They are the ones who never loose. We loose, although not very often, we just don't like it, hence the "something negative to say".

And 1Aonly you are correct my friend Mt. Dailey's reign is over. Try as we may we couldn't keep him another year. I guess someone else will just have to step up. I'm sure they will.

'78 -- Collinwood has been quite since Greenman signed off. He talked enough smack for the whole town. Maybe he will get fired from coaching that way he can come back to the T. lol

yea he did talk enough smack but there are some more that usually are flappin their gums but not anymore i wonder if their performance at the play day have any thing to do with it????

yea he did talk enough smack but there are some more that usually are flappin their gums but not anymore i wonder if their performance at the play day have any thing to do with it????

ChunkD is one of them and of course sssssss. ChunkD is probably hoping I have forgotten about my cheesburger he is going to have to buy me.